𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<

┌──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
FAREWELL
└──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

NOBODY'S POV

The rest of the day was spent with Macaque teaching Marinette the basics of combat and how to use her senses in a more acute way. 

The black-furred monkey was actually enjoying training the young guardian. Now I understand why the Monkey King decided to have a successor. 

Although Macaque didn't want to teach Marinette much, he taught her how to summon a shadow staff so she would have a weapon to fight with when she doesn't have her Miraculous.

He noticed that Marinette had a certain facility with short and long-range weapons. He thought this was because she was used to using a yo-yo as her main weapon, which is why she has this facility in combat.

He also noted that Marinette had very sensitive hearing with some sounds so he helped her how to block out loud noises. He was enjoying training her because unlike MK she wasn't complaining or whining.

Marinette was actually enjoying Macaque's company as a teacher. But despite that, she wouldn't let her guard down so easily because he could betray her like he did with MK.

Marinette jumps into the air and attacks Macaque from above. But he blocks it with his staff, she then retreats back and gains momentum and runs at high speed. She was about to punch him when Macaque grabbed her fist.

He then throws her away and attacks with his staff but Marinette dodges to the left and uses her right fist to try to hit him again but Macaque manages to dodge and causes a clone to appear on the ground and hold her back.

Marinette quickly spots the clone and jumps into the air, stopping it from trying to stop there. Macaque smiles as he realizes that the little girl who was once defenseless was now becoming a worthy fighter.

He raises his hand in a stop sign: "Alright, that's enough!" As soon as he said that the clone disappears. Marinette sighs tiredly and sits down to rest. 

Macaque appears at her side with a proud smile. "Congratulations Manga. You're improving a lot!" Macaque says while stroking the young successor's head. 

Marinette looks at him and smiles, "Really? That's good in a way." She says. Marinette starts to feel hot and waves her left hand towards her face to create a breeze.

Monkey notices. "Why don't you take off your shirt and blouse if you're feeling hot." Marinette shudders at this and looks away. "No, it's nothing. I should go back home, my cousins must have noticed that I'm not there anymore!" She stutters as she tries not to look at the dark-furred monkey.  

Macaque doesn't say anything but just shakes his head before using his shadow to teleport the girl back to his room. However, he couldn't help but feel that something was wrong with the blue-haired girl.

═════ ⋆✿⋆ ═════

When Marinette realized she was already inside her room again. She sighs tired from the long training.

Honestly, she felt like a terrible person for training with someone who had already hurt her friend. But he stops thinking about it when he remembers that he was just trying to get closer to MK so that his cousins can defeat him one day.

Your train of thoughts is interrupted by the ringing of your phone. She goes to the bedside and opens the drawer and takes out her phone. 

When he went to see who it was, he realized it was Lukka. She immediately remembers that Macaque had disconnected the call and that may have worried Lukka.

She immediately sends him a message. Apologizing for ending the call suddenly and says he hopes to hear from you another day.

Marinette then hangs up the phone and leaves the room. She goes towards the kitchen and when she gets there she takes a glass of water and starts drinking. 

She feels a little more relaxed and as soon as she finishes she sighs once more and puts the cup down from the sink. As soon as she turns around she is approached by Jin and Yin.

"Where were you? We were looking for you everywhere!" Jin exclaims worriedly. "Yes! You scared us." Yin says while holding her chest because of the scare she got.

Marinette laughs nervously: "Sorry to leave without warning." She apologized but stopped when she remembered something. "Have you guys seen Mr. Azure by any chance?" She questions remembering her guest.

The expression on Jin and Yin's faces changes upon hearing the not very pleasant name. "Why is he in the guest room?" Yin asks irritably. Marinette starts to sweat as she realizes that they don't get along very well. 

"I just want to talk to him." Marinette says quickly leaving before they ask her any more questions. She goes to the guest room that was near the kitchen.

As soon as she gets there she knocks on the door and waits. She heard 'You can come in' and went in.

As soon as Marinette enters she comes across Azure packing her things. This made the girl look curiously. "Hello Marinette! How can I help you?" Azure greets her.

She walks over and looks at him: "Are you leaving yet?" She questions with sadness in her voice. Azure smiles and nods: "Yes I am... But don't worry we will meet in the future." He says as he strokes Marinette's head.

He then stops petting her and closes his suitcase. Marinette looks at him for a brief moment before saying something, "Before you go, I want to give you something!" She says.

She then takes something out of her pocket and hands it to Azure's paw. When Azure opens his hand he finds an amulet in the shape of a ladybird in blue with yellow dots. He looks at Marinette in confusion as she just smiles.

"This may look like just an amulet but it's actually a protective talisman." She says as she takes Azure's hand. "It will protect you from any danger that could hurt you. It will become stronger and stronger when I still have trust in you." The young guardian explains.

Azure smiles and closes her hand and places it on her chest. "I will cherish your gift." He says with a gentle smile. Marinette smiles brightly at him as she mouths a 'thank you'.

Later she walked him to the door and said goodbye. As soon as she entered again she found Jin and Yin running at high speed towards her looking excited.

Before she could ask what was happening they handed her a piece of paper with something written on it. As soon as she read it her eyes widened and she looked at them in shock. 

"You guys challenged Pigsy's Noodles to a competition?!"

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<