𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<

┌──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐MACAQUE └──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

┌──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
MACAQUE
└──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

MARINETTE'S POV

MK and I were at the mountain flowers fruits to help the Monkey King or rather help with the cleaning.

I was saving some things but I stopped because the Monkey King had given me a scroll that had some details about the old guardians.

When I started to feel useless because I couldn't use my Miraculous in front of my friends I asked Monkey King if he could help me train.

But instead of that he told me that I should learn more about the ancient guardians so to help me he gave me a scroll that he got from his old master.

"You know when I found out that I was going to be trained by the Monkey King himself, the Great Celestial Sage! I had no idea... That I would be stuck here! Hammering walls all day! Remind me why I'm doing this?!"

I dare MK to complain, drawing my attention away from the parchment. I raised my eyebrow as I mentally questioned what MK expected him to do when he became the apprentice of the Sage Equal to theirs.

"Ah! So I can have a little corner to drink coffee... Light up the space a little!" Monkey King replied. I gave him a disapproving look.

Sometimes I compare Monkey King with Master Fu but I realize that they both don't have that many differences.

"But I wasn't supposed to be Monkie kid... Construction boy!" MK exclaimed irritated at having to do this.

"But... Big brother being a hero doesn't mean you have to leave other matters aside just to live in battle." He said as he put away the parchment.

"Peaches is right Bud... It's Oh Oh... You want to know 'the fighting stops', right?" Monkey King then spins his staff and pins it to the ground.

"Like that?" Monkey King then makes his eyes glow gold.

Monkey King then took out his staff and threw it towards the wall.

"Whoa! Yes! Exactly that!" MK said in surprise when he saw the destroyed wall. "I... I'm ready for something really cool!"

As soon as he said that Monkey King started laughing aesthetically at MK. I didn't find that funny because I could see the determination he had in learning new things.