19

!!!TW!!!

Mention of SH and suicide

CHAPTER 19

'Wanna stay over Shoto? It's quite late' Inko says.

Don't stay over. You're not wanted.

'I think my guardians want me back' I say. 'Guardians?' Deku asks.

You've fucked up.

'Y-yeah, Endevour's really busy at the moment so I'm staying with relatives.'

'Oh, okay' He says. 

You've upset him.

'Let me call them' I say. I head into the corridoor.

'Hi Mr Aizawa. I was wondering if I could stay at Deku's tonight?' I ask. I hear a huff down the phone.

'I guess it would be good for you to spend time with other people' He says. 'Yes, but on one condition' he says.

'What?' I ask.

'You have to tell Inko about your...situation.'

Absolutely not. She won't want you dating her son anymore if she knows you're suicidal.

'Oh okay' I say. 'Bye' I hang up. I head back into the kitchen. 'What did your guardian say?' Deku asks excitedly.

'Yes'. 'Yay!' Deku says. 'We can play games and then watch a movie and then talk about which heros we think could beat All Might...'

He goes off mumbling. I smile. Cute.

'Erm, Inko, could I speak to you for a second?' She looks at me surpirsed. 'Sure'. I walk out into the corridor, and she follows.

Just wait.

'What did you want to tal to me about honey?' She asks. I take a deep breath, calming my nerves.

'My guardian said I could stay over on one condition' I say. 'Oh?' Asks Inko.

They'll kick you out.

'Well, erm, I'm sort of...a risk to myself and my guaridan said you should know'. I stare down at the floor, not looking up. Has it been minutes? Seconds? Hours? I have no idea.

'Thanks for telling me Shoto'. I look up, seeing Inko's eyes. 'Does Izuku know?' She asks. I shake my head. 'I don't want to let him down'. I say. 

'What do you mean?' She asks. 'Because he won't want to be with me anymore'. 

Inko sighs. 'Shoto, that's absolute rubbish. I think you should tell him. I can tell by how much he talks about you that he really cares for you'. I nod.

'Can I give you a hug?' She asks. I nod again, and find myself being gently pulled into a hug. 'And Shoto, if you're ever having those thoughts, please call me anytime. I'll give you my number'. We unclasp, and she puts her number into my phone.

So this is what having a mother is like. She smiles at me, and I copy her.

-later-

Deku and I are huddled up on his bed, watching some cartoon on his laptop.

He'll leave you. Don't do it you pathetic piece of shit.

'Deku? Could I talk to you about something?' I ask. He pauses the movie. 'Of course, what's up?' He scootches round so he's facing me.

'Well, you know I wear this green bracelet' I ask. He nods. 'Well, I sort've um wear it because...' I trail off.

DON'T TELL HIM.