44

!!!TW!!!

SH

CHAPTER 44

I'm sitting in the backseat of Aizawa's car, staring out the window.

'How you doing Sho?' He asks me.

'How are you doing Sho?' I ask back. He chuckles. 'Cheeky. But seriously. Are you okay talking to Endeavour? You don't have to if you don't want to'

'He has information that could save lives. I'm sure I can manage'. I spot a very cool looking pigeon. I smile.

'Even so, you mental health is just as important'

Yeah, wouldn't want you falling off the deep end.

Shut up.

-later-

I am stitting opposite the man that has made me the fuck up I am today. Even though a wall of bars seperate me from him, I can't help but feel absolutely terrified. Aizawa's taken off my bracelet so that I feel some sense of protection, but it doesn't seem to help.

'How have you been?' He asks me. Jesus Christ. How cliche can you get.

'Like you fucking care' I say back. He huffs. 'Sho, since being here I've been taking court mandated therapy. I'm trying to change.'

'Change?' I laugh. 'You spent my childhood treating me like a punching bag. You attacked my classmates!' He rubs his face with his hand. I see the glint of the green bracelet.

'You can think whatever you want about me. But I only ever had your best interests at heart'. He leans back on his chair.

'Was it really in my best interests to be fucking slaughtered to a pulp?' I say, now completely enraged. I feel my left side heat up.

Kill him.

I have a visceral reaction, disgusted by my own thoughts. I calm myself down.

'It seems like you've taken to your flames nicely' he neers.

Kill him.

I take some deep breaths. 'Whatever. I came here for information about Aoto. Tell me what you know'.

He chuckles. 'you really don't remember do you?'

This takes me aback. Remember what?

'What are you talking about' I respond. He sneers.

'Aoto was the name you gave to your imaginary friend when you were a child'.

I laugh. 'I never had an imaginary friend. You're lying'. He leans fowards, and I catch a joyful glint in his eye. 'You were quite font of Aoto. Until your...accident'.

He looks at the scar over my eye. It must be a coincidence. Aoto is a normal name in Japan. Loads of people are called Aoto.

'Liar' I say. But he remains unmoving, and I can tell hes telling the truth.

I stand up, looking at the camera. 'I'm ready to leave now'. Aizawa comes into the room, escorting me out. Aizawa glares at Endevour. Endevour chuckles.

'Good luck being his dad. Death tends to follow him'. And with that we leave the room.

'He was goating you Sho.' He says, as we head through the prison to the entrance being escorted by two guards.

'Who knows at this point' I say, as we are about to leave, another officer runs up to Aizawa.

'Aoto's been spotted, come with us at once'. We both run to the officers car.