Accident

Cr:Faye my bsf:3
(She threw up and that was where I got the idea)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Noah was awoken up by his mother

Noah's mum: Noah wake up! Go eat your breakfast take a bath and get ready for school.

Noah: I know, what else am I gonna do?

Noah's mum: just hurry up, I don't want you getting late for school.

Noah: alright alright, I'm going.

Noah stood up from his bed immediately taking a cold bath, he dressed up and immediately left and walked to school as soon as he arrived he quickly placed his bag inside his locker and took the stuff he needed for his first period, he was waiting for the bell to rang until Cody had found him.

Cody: hey Noah! How are you?

Noah: I'm alright, what do you want geek.

Cody: nothing! I just wanted to ask you, who are you gonna bring to prom?

Noah: no one.

Cody: uh, why?

Noah: cause I'm not going.

Cody: oh come on! Why not?!

Noah: prom is a waste of time, people only go there for prom queen and king geek.

Cody: no they don't!

Noah: yes they do, and they also only go there cause they act like they have friends and compliment others so that they also can get a compliment.

Cody: well true, but come on! I was about to ask you if you want to go with me..

Noah: what?-

Cody: nothing, uh if your not gonna go then-

Noah: nevermind I'm going.

Cody: really? Then, who are you gonna bring?

Noah: you, well if you want to..

Cody: I would love to! Thank you so much Noah! Your the best!

Cody jumped in joy as he hugged Noah tight, the bell had rang and the two boys waved a goodbye and went to separate directions

Time skip to lunch:3

Noah arrived at the cafeteria holding a tray of food, he found Cody waving for him to 'come over here!' the bookworm sat beside the geek

Cody: hey, how's your classes?

Noah: boring.

Cody: oh.. uh well, I saw Emma slip a note at your locker earlier; I think it was love letter, you should check the letter out later.!

Noah: fine but just because you said so.

Cody: wait, your doing it just.. for me?