"Don't be stupid"

Cody's POV:

I flopped myself onto my bed, I had the worst headache and WORST my apartment is a literal mess!

I know I won't care if my apartment wasn't clean, but Noah was coming over and I don't have any motivation to clean up!

I stood up walking to the kitchen, I took a glass of water immediately drinking it, I placed the glass on the sink while I ran to my room.

I immediately made my bed and cleaned up the house even tho I still had the headache.

RIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!

I was startled by the sound, I ran to the front door almost falling down. I open the door, there Noah stood on the front door on his phone. I knew that he was distracted by his phone cause he kept on knocking on the door, even trying to find it since I opened it completely.

I got annoyed and slapped his head immediately getting his attention, he looked at me angry then calm

Noah: Sorry.

I rolled my eyes looking at him still fully annoyed.

Cody: your lucky I forgot I had a headache.

Noah: yeah, sorry about that..

Cody: whatevs, come in.

Noah entered my apartment still looking sorry and also kept saying sorry to me hoping that I would forgive him. He kept saying sorry since he knew he won't get my forgiveness until I said it to him.

We reached to my fully neat bedroom, I sat on my bed immediately grabbing my phone and laying down, Noah held my waist as we both lay down on the bed. He kept saying sorry which made me get more annoyed.

I turned to face him looking annoyed, he knew that I was extremely annoyed since he had held me tight.

His touch mad me blush slightly as he kept holding me tight, later I felt my shirt get wet.

'is he crying..?' I thought, I looked down to see him.

Cupping his cheeks, while observing his face. He was crying.

Cody: Noah.. why were you crying..?

Noah: you wouldn't forgive me and I hic thought you hated me hic more..

Cody: don't be stupid! I'll always love you, I know I get annoyed and mad at you sometimes but that doesn't mean I'll hate you!

Noah looked at me, he looked like he just got done crying.. well of course he was..

Noah: R-really..?

Cody: yes Noah, don't worry, come here, you can sleep with me.

Noah gave me a small smile as he moved closer to me hugging me tight, I hugged him back.

After some time he had drifted off to sleep while I was still awake.

"Good night, and don't be stupid next time" I said holding him tight.

______________________________________

Ended on only 459 words😔

Next story will be longer... I think..

ANYWAY, I FINALLY HAVE TIME TO PUBLISH STORIES:3

JEG ELSKER DEG ALLE!

BYE BYE MY FELLOW NOCOCONUTS:3