just met you at the club

Alejandro had insisted all the boys to go to a club, well except for the two other boys, Owen and Noah.

Noah had no particular reason while Owen had one so he still had to go.

¡At the club!

Noah sat on a chair watching as the other boys get drunk, he rolled his eyes.

While his eyes wandered around the club, the bright colors meeting his eyes.

Noah then saw a cute short male across the table, he had brunette hair, a tooth gap, pale, wearing a yellow hood with red and green stripes(sorry if I described Cody's clothing wrong).

Noah had just saw him at the club already catching falling for him.

Noah knew he was gay but he didn't know that being gay would make you fall in love with a boy THAT easy..

He didn't care, he gathered his confidence and approached the shorter male.

He introduced himself as Noah, Noah Sterecra with a smile and the male also introduced himself as Cody EJ Anderson also smiling.

Noah and Cody began to talk and Cody didn't lie.. Noah, the person he just met looked... Beautiful and smart.

He knew he was straight but.. was he? He had fell in love with SOME guys but he had like goth girls the most.

After some time Noah and Cody were at the club, Noah didn't notice his friends leaving the club completely forgetting about him.

When Noah realized they were gone Cody insisted he can stay at his apartment for a while until tomorrow morning or more.

TIME SKIP:3

Cody's POV:

Me and my friend Noah arrived at my neat apartment, 'good thing I cleaned my apartment before leaving..' I thought.

Noah complimented me of being clean even though I know damn well I'm not, I only thanked him nervously.

When he sat at the couch, he got a text from his Mum.

Noah's POV:

As I sat on the couch I got a message from my mum, I took out my phone dialing the password unlocking the phone.

Chat

Noah's Mum

Noah
______________________________________
Noah Sterecra! Why are you still not home?!

My 'friends' forgot about me while hanging out, so I'm staying at my other friends house for the night.

Alright, but can you tell me who you're with?

Cody, Cody EJ Anderson.

Cody.. you never mentioned a friend named Cody?

He's a new friend mum.

Oh, okay text me when you'll get home tomorrow, alright?

Okay Mum, I'll text you tom.

Who's Tom..?

Tom means Tomorrow..

Oh Okay, sleep well see you tomorrow!

Yeah see you tomorrow.

Noah's  Mum had went offline

Noah had went offline

Part two coming soon!(or not:3)
______________________________________
Bye bye my fellow Nococonuts:3

Jeg Elsker deg Alle!