Love at Social media(texting)

This is like one of those Total drama texting but more Noco so Enjoy:))!!

____________________________________

Cody had just woke at exactly 8:41 on a Saturday morning, he had first grabbed his phone before doing anything else.

He opened his chat's and contacts and happily pressed on Noah's contact.

(Chat)

Cody-wody: Good morning Noah!!

NOah: Good mornin' Cods

Cody-wody: do you have any plans today??

NOah: Meh, well I guess no. I think I'm just gonna go to the mall with my sister Norma.

Cody-wody: well okay then! Text me when you get home!!

NOah: No no, I have enough time to chat with you now.

Cody-wody: are u sure???

NOah: Yes Cods, so what do you wanna talk abt?

Cody-wody: are you gay???

NOah: what?.. of course...

NOah: of course I am gay!..

Cody-wody: great!

Cody-wody had unsent a message.

NOah: wait, what?

Cody-wody: nothing nothing!! Anyway... I uh have to go, chat you later!!!

NOah: who stutters over text and what r u gonna do?..
Seen on 8:59

Cody-wody has gone offline.

NOah: what the fuck?

NOah had unsent a message.

NOah had gone offline.

___________________________________

Noah's POV

I softly sighed as I placed down my phone beneath my blanket, "Why is my.. why is Cody acting like this?.." good save Noah..

I shook my head standing up on the cold hard floor, I stared at my alarm clock on my night stand.

8:49 it said with big red boxes, I headed downstairs to the kitchen and made breakfast by spreading some jam on a piece of bread.(no Peanut butter:3)

I began slowly eating while I scroll through my phone, Norma then came in about to grab MY breakfast but I immediately pushed her hand away.

Norma: What the hell?! Can't I have some breakfast too?!

I first glared at her before rolling my eyes and swallowing my food, I then spoke:

"Make your own goddamn breakfast you lazy bum, I'm not a maid to make breakfast for your lazy ass."

She also glared at me fuming, she rolled her eyes as she took two pieces of bread also spreading some jam on it covering the top of the jam by another piece of bread.

She took a big bite of it while glaring at me before she again rolled her eyes, gosh. She can be an ass sometimes, wait no not sometimes. Always.

After I ate I passed by Norma, my phone was close to her so she may took it any minute.

Before I left the kitchen her being an ass, grabbed my phone without my fucking permission.

She knew my password so it was more hard to make her stop opening it, before she could unlock it.

I launched myself onto her, but sadly she still got to see who I was chatting or texting.

She then laughed when she figured out who I was texting, I got angry and took her phone.

She got distracted by yelling at me and I took both phones in my room immediately locking my door.

I didn't want to do anything to her crusty dusty a phone so I just hid it in my drawer.

I sighed and sat on my bed immediately opening my phone , I had receive about 2 messages from Cody.

(Chat)

Cody-wody: Hey Noah!! Do you wanna hangout tomorrow??

Cody-wody: Noah???
Seen on 10:01

NOah: Sorry for not immediately replying to your text, Norma was being an ass and took my phone..

Cody-wody: oh, it's alright I understand!! So.. do you wanna hangout tomorrow??

NOah: Sure I don't mind, at what time?

Cody-wody: when your free!

NOah: Sure, at about 12?

Cody-wody: alright!! See you!!

__________________________________

I'll publish the second part since I made this at Abt 9:09PM and I STILL have to do smth tomorrow!..

Anyway, I hope u guys enjoyed this chapter!

GOOD BYE NOCOCONUTS:3

JEG ELSKER DEG ALLE!!