All mine.

Noah had been going obsessed by a boy named Cody, if someone ever gets 'too' close to Cody, they'll have a.. so called punishment.

It was a normal day for Noah, he had took a photo of Cody, he had a lot of pictures hung up on his wall.. Cody's head was inside a red heart shape, while the other people who were at the picture were rather scribble or ripped.

It was a Sunday morning when this happened, Noah was hanging out with Cody when Cody got a call from someone named.. Zane.

Noah was of course curious, who ever was that Zane person, he was determined to figure who it was.

Cody excused himself and went to a private place taking his phone with him.

As soon as Cody left, Noah took out his phone immediately searching 'Zane' on Facebook, about 10-20 or more people showed up.

Noah of course examined Zanes profile picture on Cody's phone before searching his name.

Noah had found the account and immediately clicked on it friending Zane.

Messenger‼️

Zane-HI//Noah-it-all

Zane: who's this?

Noah: You don't need to know, all you need to know is stay away from Cody.

Zane: may I ask.. why?

Noah: wanna know why?

Zane: y-yeah..

Noah: who the fuck stutters over text? Whatever, text me your location.

Zane: what?! Why would I!

Noah: wanna know what'll happen when you talk to Cody? I'm going to your house to show you.

Zane: I'm not falling for this, just tell me why!

Noah: then give me your location.

Zane: I said I'm not giving my location to a random stranger!

Noah: fine, I'll track you down soon enough.

Noah-it-all had went offline

Zane-HI had also went offline

Zane's POV:

I groaned in pain, I had a headache today and some random person just texted me to stop talking to Cody!

God, how can this day get any worse I ask to myself.

I then heard a knock on the door, it was fast and loud.

I immediately went to the door to open it, I saw a short tanned skin boy standing in front of my door.

He had a small bag with him.

Zane: is there anything that you need sir?

Noah: oh, I'm here to check on the house, you know..

I stuttered but also nodded

Zane: uhh.. y-yeah, sure come in then..

I let the tanned skin boy inside accidentally locking the door.

When we reached to my room, he was behind me.

I was unaware of what might happen, the tanned boy skin then launched himself onto me while gripping a knife in his hands.

He was about to stab me but luckily I dodged it.

He was again gonna stab me, and I was unlucky, he had stabbed me right on the face my eye poking out.

He stabbed me multiple times everywhere including my crotch.

And there I was, laying on the floor unconscious.

Dead

Noah's POV:

There the Zane boy lay down at the cold hard floor as I laugh.

"I told you, stay away from Cody" I said.

"Now, I just have to hide your body.. but where?" I asked myself.

I then got a plan and immediately did it, luckily no one noticed.

And luckily I've been reading death documentaries.

I left Zane's house immediately heading back home,I then saw Cody sitting on the couch looking.. concerned.

Noah: Hey, Cody why are you concerned?

Cody: I'm not, I'm just worried I thought you were gone..

Noah: what I would never! I'm all yours Cody, no one else's.

Cody's POV:

As soon as I heard Noah say that he's all mine. I smile crept up to my face.

'all mine.. of course you are..' I thought as I also smirked, Noah then sat beside me holding me tight until we both fell asleep.

-----------------------------

so, I won't be online tomorrow I think.

For 4 days I think..

Well I made this last minute since I have to study for four days..

Bye bye my fellow Nococonuts:3

Jeg elsker dere alle!