My.. lover..(2nd part of my enemy)

So this is 2nd part of 'my enemy' and Idk this was the only idea on me so enjoy Nococonuts:3

______________________________________

Cody's POV:

I woke up on 7:21AM on a Saturday morning, I took my phone that was placed on my nightstand and checked my chats.

(Chat)

Know-it-all/Ladies men

LM: hey Noah, so what time is the hangout?

K: what time are you free?

LM: about 11:00AM

K: alright, 11 then let's meet up at the park.

LM: alright, see you!

K: see ya

Know-it-all has went offline

Ladies men has went offline

I looked at what time it was now, 7:30 I still had a few more hours until I met up with Noah.

I stood up from my bed heading to the kitchen, as expected I was home alone.

My parents were at work and I was an only child so I had no siblings..

I sighed and saw a leftover on top of the microwave and sticky note with it

Note:

Hello Cody, me and your dad are on a trip so you'll be home alone for a couple of days or weeks, here's some leftover, I left my wallet on our bed and call me if you need anything else alright:)

To: Cody<3
From: your mum:)

I sighed as I read the note, once again I'm home alone..

I microwaved the leftover and began to eat, after eating I went to my room to pick up some clothes for the hangout.

-after picking up some clothes-

I looked at the time and saw that it was 8:01 I still had time to take a bath and get dressed then head to the park.

I took a towel and headed to the bathroom to have a bath, I undressed myself and began to fill the tub with warm water.

After the tub filled up I went in the tub feeling the nice warm water.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY GAYNESS:^

After I took a bath I went to my room to put on my clothes, I immediately dressed up and wore some accessories my mom gave me.

I took my phone luckily I charged it before taking a bath, 9:31 damn, how long did I take a bath?

Whatever, I took the keys for the house and a bag to put my stuff.

I took some money from my Mom's wallet, before leaving I closed the windows and the back door to make sure no one came in.

After I did that I went out the house locking the door then headed to the park.

When I arrived there I saw Noah sitting on a bench, 'I guess he is always early..' I thought to myself.

I began to approach him waving a hi to him while smiling, he smiled back and also waved at me.

We talked for a while and decided to go to an ice cream shop.

There we both bought a strawberry ice cream and a chocolate with sprinkles and chocolate syrup.

Time skip cause I got lazy:(

After the hangout I have to admit, Noah was a funny person, I was about to head home but before I did Noah told me something.. unexpected..

Noah: Cody, before you leave I just wanted to confess to you that..

Cody: that..?

Noah: I.. I like you Cody!

Cody: R-really..? M-me too!

Noah smiled a glimmer of hope in his eyes, he picked up Cody on his arms and began to spin him around.

After spinning Cody, Noah leaned in and kissed Cody, both of the pulled away panting.

Cody: I love you!

Noah: I love you too.

Noah smiled and so did Cody.

______________________________________

AND THAT'S HOW THERE LOVE LIFE BEGAN WOOHOO FINALLY DONE WTH THE SECOND PART!!!!

I'M OVERLY STRESSED RN CAUSE I DID LOTS PF THINGS AND I HAD A HEADACHE DOING THIS SO I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED!!!!

I'm also planning to make an TordTom/MattEdd book so yeah:D

TYSM for reading this book!!

Bye bye my fellow Nococonuts:3

JEG ELSKER DEG ALLE!!