Forced

This is an AU where Cody was forced by Alejandro to 'kill' Noah, so please bare with me.

______________________________________

Cody Emmet Jameson was an assassinator, he was working for Alejandro Burromuerto.

He had worked for him for a long time, he also had kept this to himself of course.

He didn't want anyone to know that he was an assassinator, especially Noah.

Cody as an assassinator is not allowed to be in any romantic relationship, he wanted to be in one but.

Alejandro would threaten him and say things like: "I will tell everyone that you are an assassinator and works for the most bloodthirsty and most dangerous criminal."

Cody would feel his body get numb, after that conversation he would immediately obey Alejandro.

After Alejandro had noticed Cody's interaction with Noah he was convinced to give Cody a mission to kill him.

-the day Alejandro told Cody the mission-

Alejandro had called Cody to his office saying that ur was urgent, Of course Cody as an obedient teenager headed to his office.

Cody had first softly knocked on Alejandro's door, "come in." Alejandro yelled his voice low and calm.

Cody: what is it that you needed, sir?

Alejandro: I want you to.. assassinate this person.

Cody: may I ask, who is this 'person'?

Alejandro smirked and took a picture of Noah and gave it to Cody, Cody looked at the picture fully shocked and confused.

Cody: w-why.. why him..

Alejandro: I've noticed your interaction with him, you are not always fully sure if he is getting suspicious about you.

Cody: he does not even know my last name Sir..

Alejandro: he is just acting to look like he is stupid and make you fall for his trick. I have been friends with him ever since highschool but we had stopped talking.

Cody: w-why..?

Alejandro: he had blackmailed me Cody, you cannot trust him.

Cody looked at Alejandro, it was visible enough to see that he was fully sobbing.

His sniffled echoed the office and Alejandro approached Cody pulling him to an embrace.

Alejandro: do not worry Cody. After you assassinate him you are now free from his grasp.

Cody again glared at Alejandro and slowly nodded, Alejandro smirked and gave Cody a gun.

Alejandro: You have a month to kill him, if you do not assassinate him. You know what will happen.

Cody once again nodded, Alejandro motioned Cody that he was dismissed and Cody exited the office.

-TIMESKIP-

Cody was in an empty alley with Noah, tightening the gun on his hand.

He sighed before turning around to face Noah, he held the gun high pointing it at Noah.

Noah held his hands up looking shocked, Cody then broke the silence between them.

Cody: your time is up, any last words?

Cody held a tear and a sniffle.

Noah: I love you, Cody-

Cody glared at Noah fury in his eyes.

Cody: you determine to die with a lie on your lips?!

Cody was now consumed by his own anger and had shot Noah.

Noah knelt down to his knees grasping to where the bullet was shot.

He had managed to continue his sentence by repeating that sentence.

Noah: -I love you.. Cody.

And with that Noah fell unconscious on the ground throwing up some blood.

Cody: oh god..

What have I done..?

____________________________________

Words: 558

This is kind of short ik since the idea I got was short and simple so I hope you guys enjoyed this..?

Tysm for the amount of people who read this btw I love you all very much!!

BYE BYE NOCOCONUTS:3

JEG ELSKER DEG ALLE!!