Tortured

¡Experiment Cody! x ¡Rich Noah!

________________________________

Cody's POV

I sat on the dirtied floor a sigh leaving my lips as I stand my wings unfolding itself. I levitated around my dirtied room using my wings, I'm not gonna lie. This room is extremely dirty and smells like an unwanted scent.

Another sigh left my lips, I'm bored of being here. I want to be escape and no longer be experimented or used by others.

"I wish I can finally leave this place.. It feels like torture.."

I mumbled to myself, I then heard murmurs outside the room.

"Are those the scientists?.. I hope not.."

I asked and told myself. I went back to my seat folding my wings as I sat down. I was confused as I saw a tanned boy, a jock looking boy and a boy who had a 9 inch forehead.

"Do I know you three?"

I asked them as I raised a brow, one of the males shook their head as a no.

"Why are you three here?"

I asked them, another male spoke.

"We can ask you the same thing, why are YOU here?"

The boy who had tanned skin said.

"I had been here for my five years of living!"

I said as I roll my eyes. Their eyes widen in shock before the jock spoke.

"F-five years?!" He said with a shocked expression

"Yes, five years!" I said crossing my arms as I raise a brow

"Have you eaten at least something?!"

One asked as they all approached me.

"I don't think so?"

I replied with calmly before they spoke with a shocked tone.

"Have you not been eating for the past five fucking years?! And how the fuck are you so calm?!"

The boy with a nine inch forehead, I shrugged as an 'I don't know.'

"God.. we need to get you out of here." The tanned boy said as he approached him I used my wings to protect myself.

He raised a brow but soon enough let go of what I did, he lend his hand to me.

I hesitated for a moment before nervously accepting his help. He pulled me to stand up only to fall onto him.

"I uhh... S-sorry!"

I apologized as I stood up with a nervous smile, the tanned boy had a slightly wide eyes but soon turned back to a tired looking eyes.

His cheeks was also more tanned than his original tanned skin, I was about to speak but he cleared his throat and spoke.

"it's fine. Let's go."

He said standing up helping me stand up, we walk out of the building with the 9 inch forehead boy and the jock look alike.

My eyes were darting on every object I saw curious what it does and what it is.

My eyes would gleam with happiness as soon as I saw a new object I've seen.

The only things I knew are syringes, chains and acid. That's all I suppose..

The four of us were now inside a vehicle called 'car' that word reminds me of cats!!

I was obviously intrigued on what it does! Asking everything about it to the three.