You will be mine..

Cody EJ Anderson was a boy having trouble with his feelings, when he figured out that he had both feelings for men and women, he didn't care. he had feelings for his friend Noah Sterecra.

You may ask, why?

Cody saw Noah as a smart,pretty and a funny person. He of course had fallen in love with the sarcastic teen.

Until, Emma had joined total drama Cody was unaware of Noah's feelings for Emma, but when Cody found out that Noah had feelings for Emma he was completely broken.

He had loved this boy all his life ever since he met him and he didn't loved him back.

Cody had to move on from this information.

He had a friend named Luke, Luke had also joined total drama as soon as Luke arrived him and Cody had became closer and closer each day pass.

And Noah had felt a pang of jealousy seeing Cody closer to someone else that's not him.

Until one day Noah had saw something that he didn't wanna see and he had enough.

No ones POV:

Cody and Luke were talking as usual until Luke had the idea to tease Cody, he planted a small kiss on Cody's cheek, while Noah was watching from a distance and he had enough of seeing them getting closer and closer. he walked over to the two boys laughing,he took Cody by his wrist pulling him close to him.

Cody: Noah what are yo-?

Noah: I've had enough being jealous seeing you so close to others, Cody.

Cody: b-but don't you have.. Emma?

Noah: Emma meant nothing to me, you're the only one I loved.

Cody: but Noah-

Noah: it hurts seeing you so close to others.

Cody: I'm sorry Noah, I thought you were busy talking to Emma I didn't know you were watching us..

Noah: it's alright Cody, I forgive you; Also I've been wondering if you would like to be mine?

Cody: o-of course! I would love to!

Noah smirked pressing his lips onto Codys soft lips, to his surprise Cody kissed back, Noah pulled back a string of saliva connecting there tongues.

Cody: N-Noah!

Noah: yes, darling~?

*****************************

END OF STORY CAUSE I LOST MOTIVATION😞

I'M SORRY😭
(ENDED ONLY 379 WORDS RAAAAAAHHHHHH)

bye bye my fellow Nococonuts:3