Zombie apocalypse

So, like yk I said I won't be publishing any parts for four days.? I can publish one rn and later I'm gonna be studying so I pretty much made this on last minute..

So enjoy:3
-----------------------------------------------------------

As Noah and the other campers went to the camp the bus stopped, everyone was confused but also some of them are angry or furious.

Noah looked outside he was shocked to see a swarm of zombies heading to the bus.

He screamed in fear, everyone heard him and asked why he screamed, he looked at them slowly his face scared.

Noah: there's fucking zombies out the bus.

Everyone was shocked including Heather and Duncan.

Heather looked out the window to see if the Noah-it-all was lying, he wasn't.

Noah: what the fuck do we do now?

Heather: I thought your 'effortlessly' smart?

Noah: not all the time women.

Courtney: I think we should get out by the top of the bus, now.

Duncan: uh... Princess, there's also zombies at the top of the bus.

Everyone was again shocked slowly looking up to see the zombies, there the zombies banging at the glass trying to break it and get in.

Noah immediately took Cody by the wrist pulling him to himself.

Cody: N-Noah, I'm scared..

Noah: don't worry Cody, it'll be alright as long as your here with me.

Cody slowly nodded trying to not cry, Noah wiped Cody's tears using his thumb.

Noah: Shhh, it'll be alright.

Cody: a-alright..

Noah: do any of you all have any newspaper or anything that can cover the windows?

Harold went to his bag immediately opening it and giving the newspaper to Noah.

Everyone helped Noah cover the windows, after covering the window everything turned quiet, no one spoke except for the other campers sniffled from crying.

Cody was the ones crying , Noah again held Cody close to him holding him tight.

After a few minutes everyone has drifted off to sleep.. well except Noah.

Noah looked through the window and saw that there was barely any zombies, a sigh of relief escaped his mouth as he looked back to sleeping Cody.

Noah: it'll be alright, I promise you Cody, I'll protect you, every single day.

Noah said as he also drift off to sleep holding Cody tight.

Tomorrow morning, everyone woke up to silence, no zombies whatsoever.

Everyone went out the bus with there bags as they went to the woods searching for a place to stay.