Soft side

So this is a daycare total dramarama I think is the name this is where they are all kids so yeah, Enjoy Nococonuts:3
______________________________________

It was one sunny Monday and the kids had arrived to school, everyone was having fun and all until Chef arrived.

Chef: be quiet kids! I'm doing paperwork!

Chef yelled, Cody flinched quite a bit due to his parents abusing and yelling at him.

Luckily no one noticed. Well except Noah.

Noah looked at Cody confused and asked.

Noah: Cody why did you flinch when Chef yelled at us?

Cody: oh I.. uh.. i-it's nothing, I just get used to.. flinching, yeah!

Noah knew that the boy was indeed lying, if he wasn't he would not be stuttering.

Noah just nodded slowly while saying "ok".

Phew.. said Cody, luckily Noah didn't know what the real meaning to why he flinched.

-TIME SKIP TO RECESS-

Noah sat on a childs chair with his 'best' buddies Owen, Eva and Izzy.

Owen and Izzy were laughing while Noah and Eva sat there eating there food not bothered to look at the two laughing.

Noah eventually got bored seeing the two just laugh and talk and so did Eva.

Noah noticed Cody outside the daycare, fully confused and curious went outside the daycare to see what had happened.

There Cody was laying down on the ground fully bruised up.

"Cody!" Noah yelled, Cody didn't wake up nor even speak.

Cody was unconscious, Noah immediately carried Cody in bridal style and brought him to Chef.

(After checking up on Cody)

Noah walked with Cody outside Chef's office, Cody was rather limping more than walking.

Noah: why were you unconscious outside, Cody?

Cody: oh.. I was about to enter back inside but Duncan.. he uh.. locked the door locking me out and I passed out due to the heat of the sun..

Noah: oh.. you can sit with me, and I can let you drink one of my juice box!

Cody: y-you would share it with m-me..?

Noah: I mean.. if you want to..

Cody: S-sure!

Noah: great! Follow me, I can give you one of my juice box!

Both of the boys walked together, Noah gave Cody of course gave Cody one of his juice box and started to talk and laugh with him.

Surprisingly Noah enjoyed Cody's company.

Noah's POV:

I have to be honest, I think I'm growing feelings for Cody. He is so adorable I don't get why Duncan kept bullying him..

Cody is so adorable and innocent..

How can anyone hate him..?

He is so innocent he won't even hurt a fly..

I didn't realize I was spacing out until Cody snapped his fingers in front of my face.

Cody: Earth to Noah!

Noah: wha-? S-sorry, you were so adorable I didn't notice I was staring at you..

Cody blushed from the compliment.

Cody: o-oh, thank you Noah.. No one has complimented me before.

Noah: even your parents..?

Cody: N-no.. my parents don't compliment me.. they..

Cody then began to tear up, Noah wiped Cody's tears off of his soft cheek by using his thumb.

Noah: Shhh, it's alright Cody, I'm here.

Cody: m-my parents.. h-hurt me..

Noah: they what?!

Cody: p-please don't g-get mad.. I'm s-scared..

Noah: I.. I'm sorry Cody, come here.

Noah pulled Cody to an embrace holding him tight in his arms.

Noah: later in naptime, you can snuggle with me if you want..

Cody: I.. I would love too..

After that Noah and Cody had became closer and closer to each other. Noah loved Cody's company. And so did Cody.

______________________________________

Words: 612

Sorry if this isn't particularly long, I had a headache doing this and I did this on last minute.

And thank you guys SOOO much for reading this book, I'm really happy some of you guys enjoyed reading.

Again thank you all!

Bye bye my fellow Nococonuts:3

Jeg elsker deg alle!