I wish I was the one who's laying there.

Hospital AU!

Credits to: Claudtastic my bsf:3

Enjoy!!
______________________________________

Noah was driving at night on his car of course, you may ask why is he driving at night? Let me explain first.

(Please understand this is an AU this isn't probably a canon act of the character but this is just an AU so yeah:3)

Noah is a business man, also married with Cody EJ Anderson and had a son named Mike. He had saved lots of money and had turned into a millionaire or rather billionaire.

He had a lot of paperwork that day so that was particularly the reason he would arrive late at home.

But will he even arrive home alive?

Noah sighed as he drove carefully on the dimly lit street, it was dark of course. He would thought no one would probably be speeding or also driving at this time.

But he was wrong, as he drove he was blinded by an upcoming car going straight at him but he was fully aware and turned the wheel as soon as possible.

You may think he would get out alive but no. He accidentally crashed the cat to a nearby pole and the windows had shattered the prickly glass also going straight at him.

Cody's POV

I wonder what happened to Noah, I mean.. he hasn't arrive home.. I'm kind of concerned.. well of course I will!!

He is my husband after all.. I just hope he'll come home alive..

I sighed, I was about to head upstairs to Mike's room to tuck him to bed-

Ding!! Ding!!

I heard the doorbell rang and thought it: "that must be Noah!" I was wrong. It was the cops.

I opened the door happily but was confused on seeing the cops Instead.

My confusion immediately turned to a shocked, fearful and concerned expression. Noah had gotten to a car accident and had to stay to the hospital for a couple of days, weeks, months or maybe years.

(The cop is Jo cause y not)

The cop, or Jo was a close friend to Cody so he knew how much the male was concerned, shocked, worried and fearful about Noah.

Jo: Hey.. I'll ask my boss if I can babysit Mike.. if I can I'll take care of him while you visit Noah in the hospital, alright?

Cody looked at Jo tears streaming down his face as he immediately pulled Jo to a tight embrace.

Cody: thank you so much Jo, that will be really helpful. But if your boss doesn't accept I can ask Gwen if sniffle she can babysit Mike..

Cody said, his voice trembling. Jo nodded and waved Cody a goodbye as he exited the house or so called mansion closing the door behind him.

Cody again sighed trembling, the love of his life at the hospital? He was completely broken as those words echoed on his mind.

He wiped his now runny nose as he went upstairs to Mikes room, there Mike was on his bed playing his airplane also making airplane sounds.

As soon as Mike saw his Papa he immediately ran to him smiling, Cody gave a small smile as he tried to hide his tears and sadness.