Your blood is calling my name

An AU where some of the characters are vampires and the rest of them are humans (DUH🙄)

Vampires:
Alejandro,Noah,Gwen,Heather,
Duncan,Justin,Izzy,Tyler,Geoff, Chef,Katie,Sierra.

Humans:
Cody,Trent,DJ,Eva, Lindsay, Bridgette, Courtney,Chris,Beth, Harold,Sadie,Owen.

ENJOY!!

______________________________________

Cody was walking around the woods at night, why you may ask.. he had lost his golden retriever while walking around the woods.

He was about to go home with his dog, but accidentally let go of the leash.

He was extremely scared of the dark so he was slightly shivering while walking.

Until he came across another person.. they were holding his dogs leash also examining him.

It was tall boy who looked like he was from Spanish, and a another male who had green hair.

"what kind of mortal is that?" The boy with green hair asked. "I don't know, but I think we should bring it to Noah, he's smart he probably knows what this is" the Spanish looking male replied.

Cody's eyes widen with shock, he couldn't keep it any longer he immediately took the leash out of the males hand and ran with his dog.

The two was startled at first but when they figured that it was a human, they immediately ran after him.

Cody was almost close to the neighborhood but had accidentally tripped. His knee bled, he tried to stand up but couldn't.

Cody would loose his balance when he stood up with that injury.. "god damnit.." Cody mumbled under his breathe.

The two other males immediately approached the shorter boy and instead of sucking the life out of him, they took him to the palace where every vampire had stayed.

They took him to a Nurse(Katie) and informed her that they found him roaming around the woods, and managed to injured himself.

Katie nodded slowly motioning Cody to sit down, Cody did what he was told and sat down.

Katie: alright so, you are a human indeed?

Cody: y-yes, I am..

Katie: I see, we better heal you immediately before the other vampires figure about you..

Cody: V-vampires..?!

Katie: don't shout to loud, they'll hear you. I'm also indeed a vampire but, I prefer animals blood more than human blood.

Cody: a-alright, what about the other two males..?

Katie: they also prefer animal blood.

Cody: alright, can we get this over with please.. I don't want my blood to be sucked the life out of me..

Katie: alright, I'll just clean the wound first and patch it up.

Cody nodded slowly.

Noah's POV

I was sitting at the library reading a book, until I smelled a.. sweet.. delicious.. scent.

"Is there a human in here..?" I asked to myself. To check if there was, I placed the book down and left the library.

The smell lead me to a Nurses office, "what the.. it would be rare if a vampire brought a human in here." I mumbled.

I knocked on the door softly, no response. I sighed and just entered without hesitation.