Please.. don't leave..

So the reason I got the idea is when someone very special informed me that they had to move countries, over text and I uh.. got sad and all and cried.. I mean I told them that I 'was about to' cry when I actually did so enjoy the story:3
______________________________________

It had been almost 3 years that Noah and Cody had been dating, and when they can't have dates or hangout they would just text or just call.

Noah and Cody loved each other deeply, they would be all lovey-dovey at Public without realizing that people were staring at them.

Well.. taking pictures.. And at January 1 2024 it was the new years everyone was happy and all well except for Noah.. he wasn't smiling when he held Cody close to him.

Cody was completely confused on why Noah was acting like this, he told himself "I'll just ask him later.."

When both of the brunette boys arrived back to there apartment Cody immediately asked Noah.

C: Hey, Babe why weren't you smiling earlier? I know your not the one to smile like this in public but when you're with me, you smile, did I do something wrong?

Noah stayed silent then sighed

N: I was upset..

C: why..? Did I do something to make you get upset..?

N: N-no! It's not you.. it's my family.. they said we will be flying back to.. Canada..

Cody was shocked he felt himself passing out and tearing up

C: w-why..?

N: they wanted to stay there for the holidays..

C: well did you t-

N: I couldn't convince them to let me stay here.

Cody sighed, he looked down at the cold hard floor his vision blurry, why? He was crying.

He stood up heading to his room, trying to make it visible that he was crying.

N: Cody!-

Noah kept screaming for Codys name hoping he'll look back at him.

But Cody didn't, he continued to walk to his room. Tears flowing down his soft cheek.

He immediately locked the door after entering. He didn't want Noah to see him like that.

Meanwhile with the other teen he was banging on the door "Cody please open the door!" He yelled and yelled but Cody still did not open the door.

Noah was frantically yelling crying banging on the door begging Cody to open the door.

Cody's POV:

I heard Noah yell and yell his words hitting me like a train. I loved him with all my heart and now he's just telling me he's gonna leave the country?

Pathetic, I wanted to be with him all my life until my last breathe and now didn't even fight back or convince his family.

I cried and cried, I saw a small knife on the side of my bed. I took the small knife heading to the bathroom that was connected to my room.

As soon as I arrived, I again closed the door in case Noah entered my room.

I look at myself, my eyes were puffy from crying and my cheeks were still went.

And I was sniffling every five seconds, I first stared to myself, then to the small knife I was holding.

I gave a forced smile to myself before staring to cut my wrists, tears flowing down my cheeks as I my forced smile widen.