Capter Two: how did they discover their powers.

A/N

Hey, it's the second chapter I hope you like it.

This chapter is dedicated to XxDarkAngel00xX FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT FRIEND

XOXO

Chapter 2:

Laura: the invisible girl

When she was a kid she loved her mother's super powers, her mom had the ability to be invisible too. She was old and talented, she knew when to use her powers and how.

Laura wished that she could have some powers as well.

One day she saw on T.V. some powerful people, people with powers, so she started copying them.

"How do you do that? it's amazing" the reporter asked a guy who had the ability to be invisible.

"It is to simple, if you had the powers and didn't know how to use them you should just close your eyes and think about being invisible" the guy said closing his eyes, he started disappearing slowly and then he was gone.

Laura watched silently, she wondered if she can do that, so she closed her eyes and thought about it. After few seconds she felt something happening in her body but didn't pay much attention.

"Laura, Laura, where are you my dear?" her mom searched for her.

"Mom I am right here!!" the girl said frowning.

"Laura ? where are you ?" her mother asked still searching for her.

Laura still confused at her mothers reactions. 'Is this a game or something? did it work? am I really invisible?' she thought.

Looking at her hands, she froze, she tried moving them but she couldn't see them. 'oh my gosh, it really worked' she gasped in wonder.

Closing her eyes again, she said in her mind 'appear, appear, apear' she felt a small tingling and weird things happening in her body but ignored it.

"Laura? Oh my gosh, you were invisible?! you did it" she said hugging her daughter.

"mom I did it, I did it. I saw this guy on T.V. and he taught me how" the girl said excited.

"he said that if you had the ability but dont know how to use it, just close your eyes and think about being invisible, I did as he said and it worked!"the girl said jumping and hugging her mother.

"yes you did it and I am so proud of you my dear" the mom said poking her daughter's cheek playfully.

********************************************************************************************

Drake: the flying dude

Drake had been bullied in school, his parents hated him, he was insulted and his father used to hit him. He hated his life.

After few years, he decided to commit suicide. 'Nobody will miss me. They will never ask about me. No-one cares about me. This is it, this is my moment' he thought sadly standing on a tall tower.

"good bye" that was his last word.

"Aaaaaaaaaahh" he screamed while falling, the ground was coming closer and closer. 'good bye my sweet sister, i'm sorry, I love you'

he really loved his little sister, she was everything to him. She loved him and he loved her, she always cried for him, they were a family. They were brothers and sisters, best friends. He told her everything and she did too, they always stood next to each other in hard times.

'Melissa, oh I'm going to miss her smile, her laugh, at least she will remember me, I can't believe that she will be alone'

A flash of guilt and regret dropped on him, wishing that he didn't jump, but it was already too late.