Chapter Eleven

Hey there people, if you wan't to have fun while reading my story, please imagine, as if it's a movie, or a show, imagine the characters, as you like, it will be more fun, and you won't get bored, TRUST ME :)

Chapter Eleven: 

    Every bidy that day went to school, but no one focused in class, their minds were on that letter, WE NEED TO GET HER BACK , Anna thought, Anna sent a message for Laura, she told her about the letter, after school they went back to Angeles' house, after resting and eating, they headed to the forest.

"What are we doing here? I don't want to be here!" Laura said scared.

"Don't be a chicken, we are here to save our friend Angeles, dummy!" Drake said annoyed, she pinched his shoulder.

"So, you came?" a voice echoed in the forest, they took the fighting position.

   Few seconds later, shadows were standing meters away from them, they walked towards them, the team's eyes widened in shock.

   The enemy team was standing infront of them, a vampire, a werewolf, a witch, an archer, a normal person, and a teenager with a... violin. ?

    They smirked, "bring that little freak." the vampire yelled for somebody, "Angeles!" Anna said in a whisper.

 **************************************************************************************

   Anna's P.O.V.

   "Angeles!" I said, my voice was low, it came out as a whisper, Angeles was strapped on a tall piece of wood, ropes were surrounding her body, she looked weak and vulnerable, she was pale, her eyes were closed.

    "What have you done to her?" Drake yelled at the tall vampire standing infront of us, "No need to yell, lover boy." the vampire winked Drake, "Shut up!" Drake said calmely, did he really love her? I pushed my thoughts away, "Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"We have our reasons!" The vampire said coldly.

"Whatever, can get our friends back?" I heard Bob say from behind, I noticed that Angeles started opening her eyes but slowly, "Angeles!!" I yelled, she opened her eyes quickly, "Anna ? Bob ?Drake ? Laura? what are you guys doing here? where am I ?" she asked surprised.

"You want her? then let the battle begin." he said evilly.

 xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Thats it for this chapter, I know its not long, at all, because the action will start..

 please comment, vote, and tell your friends please :) thanks

Love ya XxDark_LadyxX