Chapter Three

Chapter Three:

 "At this moment a really dangerous tornado is coming closer and closer to the city, and it will be followed by a series of damages, and it is possible that the tornado    will    be    followed by an earthquake that will cause more damage, for your own safety, we recommand you to hide in your basements, and a really strong storm will stay for days that may cause a simple flood, stay with us for more news. " the reporter said as people were watching silently, in the streets , in homes, everywhere, everyody is watching the news silently, their eyes filled with shock and fear.

  Heavy rain dropping, wind crashing the trees,  the lightning turning the night into morning as the  thunder hitting the ground waking up the sleeping creatures, the calamity /disaster started,people running in streets trying to arrive to their houses safely, screams of fear echoing in the dark night.

   Cars, trees, houses made out of wood were getting sucked in the storm, it was a nightmare.

   Most of the time, after the tornadoes come other natural disasters like earthquakes, volcanoes or floods, but in this day, earthquakes and floods will follow the tornado, the day is getting worse and worse.

  Few days later, the storm and the disaster were over, but most of the houses were totally distroyed, cars were upside down, some trees were on the floor and some were few kilometers away. people with houses were getting back in them checking the damage.

  After scrolling down the channels hopelessly, Drake found a working channel, it had news which was broadcasting some videos and images of the damages, a video showed a village that was completely under water, the earthquakes caused some floods and small tsunamies, people were standing on the roofs of their houses, they were waving to the helicopter that was taking the videos, they needed help, "do you think you can help them ?" asked Melissa breaking the silence and sitting next to Drake, he had his elbows resting on his knees, and his hands next to his mouth, "you have the super powers, God gave you powers for a reason, maybe to help people, right? so why wont you move your body and fly ?" Drake told his sister about his powers, they made some researches about flying power, and he was training to use his powers but never used them for a reason just for fun, nobody knew about his powers except his sister, not even his family, Drake thought about, "I will do it, it's time to use my powers for something noble" he said in determination,  Melissa smiled, she was proud of him, Drake walked to the balcony and was ready to fly when Melissa's voice made him stop, "wait, Drake, wait, come back and look at this" she said pointing to the T.V. Drake walked and looked at it, "look, she is helping them" Melissa said pointing to a part where a girl is transporting her self from one roof to another helping people,"it seems like there is some weird activity happening, it looks like a lady who has some powers, she is transporting herself from one place to another to help people." the reporter said, "I am going" Drake said walking back to the balcony but this time he disapeard flying to the place where that accident happened.

  "Devooooon, Devooon, come her my dear and look at this" Devon's grandmather called him, he sat next to her looking at the news, it was the same news everybody was seeing, "look at these kids, they are helping them" she said, the camera man zoomed in from the helicopter and gave the viewers a look at the super heroes, "Anna ?" Devon said confused.

"Do you now her?" he grandmother said. 

"Yes, she is a girl from my class" he replied completely shocked. 

"You go to the same high school" he simply nodded.

"But I never knew that she has powers like me, I knew there was something suspicious about her, her blue eyes, pale skin and blonde almost white hair wasn't like a normal person" he said in realization.

"Go help them!!" his grandmother said breaking his chain of thoughts.

"Where is that place?"

"Hmmm.. I am not sure but i think thats California, yeah thats California"

"There's water everywhere, how am I going to get to them ?"

"You have powers, you are a super runner, if you used your powers while you are in water, your speed will make you run on water, smart-ass"

'O' shape was formed on his lips as a sign of realization.

Zooooooooom he went, when he arrived to that place he was on top of the roof that Anna was standing on, she was helping a small boy to get out of water, her beautiful blue eyes met his and her jaw dropped to the ground.

"Devon ???" she said with her wide opened eyes looking directly into his brown ones.

xXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Thats it for chapter 3, i have a holiday so i will write a chapter every day.

Wish you liked this chapter, please comment and vote, tell your friends please

LOVE YA <3

XxDark_LadyxX