Chapter Ten

Hey, it's chapter 10, wish you like it, today I got vaccinated, it hurts !!!! my hind is still hurting me a little bit, but OUCH......

Chapter Ten: 

 Every body was searching for her, 'Where is she?' this question was spinning in everyone's mind.

    Anna was searching for her with Devon, Devon was running all over the place, on the other hand Anna was walking, "I got it!" Anna said suddenly, "Cheetah, Eagle." she screamed, suddenly two balls of light were in her hands, she threw them on the ground, and the two animals appeared, "Eagle, fly and search for her." she ordered the eagle, he flew away quickly, she leaned next the cheetah "Run and find Angeles, search for her, hurry."she said to the cheetah, as soon as she finished, it ran and disappeared between the trees, "Dog" she yelled, another fire ball appeared, she threw and a big white dog appeared, "Stay with me and follow Angeles' scent!" she ordered and it nodded. It started walking as Anna followed it, it was sniffing on the ground, but it didn't find any scent, the eagle and the cheetah came back, "you didn't find anything ?" she asked disappointed, they shaked their heads as a sign of not finding her, she sighed in frustration.

 *****************************************************************************

    Devon's P.O.V.

  I was running and searching everywhere, I heard Anna's voice screaming some names, but not Angeles' name, I saw a cheetah running next to me, it was running but went to a different direction, I suppose that Anna created it, after probably half an hour I was exhausted, 'I need to come back' I thought, "Anna??" I yelled in the forest, "yes?" I heard her yell back, "where are you?" I asked, she appeared quickly next to me, she looked pale, "what happened to you?" I asked confused looking at her pale skin.

"I used all my energy !! I created 3 animals, I need to go home." she said out of breath.

 *******************************************************************************

  Anna's P.O.V.

   I was walking with Bob and Drake, Drake flew few times but came back disappointed, we walked in the lonely forest yelling: "Angeles, Angeles, ANGELLEESS." but nothing, I saw Devon running towards us, he was holding a small body as if it waited nothing, I ran to him and saw Anna, she was pale and exhausted, "we need to take her home, that's enough for today, its late." we agreed and went home, it was a long day, we had school tomorrow, I guess we will go, we have to go, but we will never give up, every body to his original house...we spent our night there...

 **************************************************************************************

  Angeles' P.O.V.

     I opened my eyes slowly, I felt dizzy, my sight was blurred, I remembered what happened a little bit, I saw an army of creatures, I heared Anna's voice but then everything was black, I saw my self on a bed, tied up with silver chains, I couldn't move, I screamed, kicked, and tried desperately to free myself, 'Fire'  tried burning the chains, but it was a BIG MISTAKE! the chains heated and burned my flesh, I screamed in agony, "Don't try releasing yourself" I turned my head trying to see who was talking, it was a female voice, I guess it was that lady with purple eyes, "it's useless" she said coldly appearing next to the bed, she was holding a tray, she opened my mouth rudly and put some pill inside it, she poured a small cup of water inside my mouth making me swallow the pill, I coughed a couple of time, "what was that?" I asked scared, "it's a pill the attenuates your powers." she said smiling evily, my eyes widened in shock, damn it!!!! I saw her disappearing, I sighed frustrated....

 ********************************************************************************************

  Anna's P.O.V.

  I recovered some energy, Devon and Bob stayed with me, they feed me some fruits and things like that, I really appreciate their help, a knock on the door made us jump in surprise, because the night was silent and awakward, "who is it?" Devon asked heading toward the door, "what's this?" I heared him asking, "what?" I asked.

"It's a note!" he replied.

"Well, open it." Bob said.

  Devon opened it and started reading out loud.

"If you are looking for your little Angeles, we need to make a deal.

 Get out of the town, all of you, and Angeles will return to you.

  If not, meet us in the forest and we will make a deal there!

See you tomorrow. Afternoon.

UNKNOWN."

"What?" I asked confused.

"This note is from the person, or as it said in the note US, which means there is more than a person, they kidnapped Angeles! we can't and we won't get out of the town, we will go!"

"They want a fight dude, they got it." Bob said coldly.

"That's not good, we need to tell Laura!" I said afraid.

"We will tell her tomorrow after school, we will meet up at Angeles' place, then we will talk about it." Devon replied.

'Tomorrow, Angeles!"

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

That's it for this chapter, it's boring, no action, I know, I wanted to write more but my hand is HURTING me

Please comment, Vote and Tell your friends :) thanks.

The next chapter is not boring trust me.

XoXo XxDark_LadyxX

Protectors of Earth.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें