Chapter Six

Hey, it is chapter six, FINALLY, but I have term tests, so I am kind of busy, but anyways sorry for taking so long.

 Chapter Six:

Angele's P.O.V.

 It was a school day, of corse I hate school, I went alone to my school, Anna and Devon went to the same high school so they went together, Bob went to a different high school, Laura and Drake went together to the same school.

 I was walking towards my locker, I saw some people whispering things but I didnt pay attention, 'Art class here I come' I had art, my favorite class, I got some art things from my locker, I heard someone next to me, I looked at him and I was lost, there he stood, his brown hair was messy in a cute way, his blue eyes were staring at me making me blush a little, his tall figure was leaning towards the locker next to me, the school's player, the jerk, the popular guy, MY CRUSH, I cleared my throat, "what do you want jerk?" I looked at him annoyed, "I want you to stop staring and drooling over me" he winked me and I rolled my eyes, "and I am impressed" he smirek, "in what?" I played the fool.

"Dont play the fool" damn, he knew me so good.

"I am not playing the fool!"

"You really suck at lying, and I am impressed in your powers, the flaming ability, that is so cool"

"Yeah so what? tell me what do you want, I have a class" 

"Okay, okay, well.." he trailed off, was he embarrassed? that was hard to believe.

"Well ? look I am going to class, talk to me after it, and prepare your speech" I turned my back to him and walked away, what was he going to say ? what if he asked me to be..maybe..his girlfriend? what should I say ? I ignored the qyestions in my mind and went to class.

  ******************************************************************************

Devon's P.O.V.

  I walked in the halways of my highschool, Anna came with me but she went to talk to her friends, I saw some girls looking at me and smiling, "Hey" a soft voice whispered from behind, I turned around and saw a beautiful dark green eyes, she was smiling shyly, Jessica, she was my class mate, "Hey, there!" I said giving her a hug, we always hugged each other, but it was a friendly hug, nothing more.

  She knew about my powers, "so you finally showed the world that you have powers, my flying friend" she said giggling, I smiled at her "well..I had to help them ", she smiled, she looks so cute when she smiles, small dimples appeared on her soft cheeks,"stop staring, please" she said annoyed, "sorry", we arrived to class, people asked me about my powers and alot of questions but I didnt pay attention, they saw me on T.V. and thats enough.

 ***************************************************************************

  The day passed quickly, everybody, of corse asked the team about their powers etc. Even teachers! Devon went home, got some cloth and other stuff and went back to Angele's house, and everybody did the same, "So ? what are we going to do today?" Angeles said sitting on the couch next to devon, "Did you practice on your powers?" Bob asked, "hmm...no, I dont know how to controle them!"

"It is easy, act as if you were going to be on fire, tell your slef to be the water lady, for example" Anna said.

"It is not that easy!" Angeles replied

"Yes, yes it is, okay try it" Bob said challenging her.

"Yeah try it" every body said cheering and clapping.

"I am not going to make the couch wet!" Anna sighed annoyed from Angeles' reply.

"Do it on the balcony or something!!!" Laura spoke for the first time tonight, every body stared at her.

"It speaks" Drake joked, making every body laughed, Laura gave him a killer look but he simply smiled.

"Back to the subject, come on Angeles, Angeles, Angeles, Angeles" Anna started cheering her and everybody did the same.

"Okay, okay, I will." Angeles gave up, she stood up and walked to the balcony, she had a big balcony, everybody followed her, when they stood there, Anna walked to her and told her to say in her mind 'Water, water, turn into water lady, come on, come on'  Angeles said in her mind, she opened her eyes slowly and saw everybody frowning. "She did it" Anna said in victory, she looked at her hand and saw water dripping from it, "now try to shoot water" Drake said walking to stand next to her, "do you remember when you started shooting fire flames, try the same trick but with water" he said encouraging her, 'water lines, shoot water, please please please' she felt something coming from her hands, she did it. Water lines were coming out of her hands, the water fell from the 4th floor (where she lived) to the street, "I did it, I did it " she said smiling and she raised her hand as if she won anything.

"Your hair is beautiful" Laura said touching her hair, she looked at it and her eyes widened in shock, it was blue, but it was beautiful ! her eyes stayed blue, her body was covered with a beautiful blue dress, she looked beautiful.

 "You are beautiful" everybody said in the same time.

 xXxXXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

 That's it for this chapter, I know it's short but I dont have the time to write, I have term tests :(

WISH ME LUCK, love ya all <3

The story is boring so far, I know, but it will get more and more exciting :) feel free to comment, vote and tell your friends about it please :) thanks

XOXO        XxDark_LadyxX