Chapter two : (part 3)

Hey, thank you fans for encouraging me to write more chapters, and this chapter is dedicated to IseeAnAngel for making this amazing cover photo for my story, thank you :)

     Chapter Two:

  Angeles: the controller of the 4 elements.

 Cooking was her hobby, she loved cooking, she was so talented, she used to make cakes for her friends' birthdays, one day she was cooking in her apartment, her parents were divorced and left Angeles alone, she was cooking soap her favorite ,"ooh i think i should increase the heat a little"Angeles said bending to increase the heat, suddnely a part of her blonde curly hair was burned from the flames, "Aaaaaaaaaaaah" she said trying to stop the fire, "Aaaah my hand" her hand  was on fire, her cloth started falling of, "no no no please" the flames were extending from her fingers to her palm and up to her sholders and her body, her cloth were falling but nothing she could do, she started screaming and trying to put off the fire, I am feeling no pain, why am I not feeling any pain ? she asked her self, she stopped jumping and screaming and looked at her hand, it was on fire but she didnt feel anything, she saw flames and smoke coming but 'nothing, whats happening?' "whats going on ?" she wondered aloud, 'stop, stop, wake up, this is a dream, this is a dream,it not real' she said in her mind closing her eyes, she opened an eye to look at her body but found nothing ,she saw her naked body only, she covered herself with her hands, 'was it a dream ?i dont think so'' she closed her eyes again and said in her mind 'again, fire, fire' she felt her body starting to heat a little she opened her eyes and saw her hands on fire, 'extend' the flames started crowling on her body, everything was on fire, her blonde hair was flying in the air and his color was yellow mixed with orange, 'this is real! this is not a dream!' she thought in realization, she searched on the internet about flaming power and read about it, now she can control her powers and she learned how to throw balls of fire, but the other 3 elements were not discovered yet. 

 She was populer in high school for her beauty but now everybody knew her, she was way populer than before thanks to her amazing powers, when she is on fire she become more beautiful than before, her eyes turns orange mixed with red, her skin look softer and her hair's color turns out to be amazing, it was magical ........

       Bob: the walker through walls. 

 His parents had the powers, his mom had the ability to be invisible and to walk through walls, his father had the ability to produce ice and walk through walls, his parents, Karen and John, tought him how to use it, he was famous of his powerful punches and the ability to walk through every wall, he still didnt know how to walk through iron but his parents are teaching him, he has one sister, Paige, every body liked her, she was sweet, kind, smart, funny and beautiful ,Bob loved his sister so much and she did too, they trusted each other, she had powers too, she had the ability to be invisible like their mother, they always stayed together when troubles were at their door, in his high school, he wasnt populer but people knew him and they were afraid of him, he always escaped from detintion,while the teacher was asleep he would sneek out and go home and no body will know, he was a bad boy, he used to get in alot of fights  but of corse, he was the winner at the end, even thiugh he was strong and powerful but he never killed anybody not yet ......

 xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

That's it for the second chapter, after telling you about my charecters' powers i want you to tell me who is your favorite charecter so far. 

  Comment and vote, love ya XxDark_LadyxX