Chapter Eight & Nine

Hey, it's chapter nine, wish you liked chapter eight, did the excitment start ? well, have fun reading this chap.

Chapter eight & nine:

"So what are we going to do now? I am really bored!" Angeles said sitting on the couch, "How about we go to the movies?" She suggested, "I saw that there is this horror movie called the Women in Black, please lets go watch it!!"

"Okay, last time we didn't watch one,, so why not? Laura said smiling, everybody agreed and they headed to the theatre.

  "Okay, six tickets for the movie the Woman in Black please."  Anna said to the guy who gives tickets, after discussing some things and waiting for the arguing to finish, the movie started.

   Angeles' P.O.V.

The movie was so scary, Anna, Laura and I kept screaming, while the guys were laughing there asses out (Because we were screaming) They were like, it is not scary!! NOT SCARY MY ASS! This movie was about to give me a heart attack, "Who wants anything? I want skittles, and popcorn, anyone?" I asked, I needed to stop watching it, it was freaking me out! "Umm, yeah, I want Popcorn, oh and bring me Pepsi." Anna said, Laura and Drake said that they want the same, Bob wanted M&Ms, and Devon wanted some Ruffles, and Coca-Cola.

  "Can I please have, 3 cans of Pepsi, one Coca-Cola, 4 bags of popcorn, and... Oh Ruffles, and M&Ms" I told the girl infront of me, she was an employee, she worked on a stand full of candy, and delicious stuff, "How many bags of Ruffles?" She asked.

"One please. And one M&Ms" She nodded, after 5 minutes, I was holding the stuff, I really don't know how I managed to carry them, the 3 cans of Pepsi were on each other, I was holding them in one hand, the bags of popcorn, and the bag of ruffles were under my arm, the M&Ms were inside Bob's Popcorn, and The coke, and the Skittles were in my hand, I was about to enter the door that would lead me to the theatre, but a shadow blocked my way, I gasped, The Woman in Black is a movie! It's not real!!!" I repeated in my head, I saw a beautiful girl infront of me, her eyes were closed, she was wearing a fancy black dress, with black high heeels, she had a bat tatoo or something on her face, she opened her eyes and I gasped again, she had purple eyes! Beautiful eyes! She looked at me and smirked, the stuff in my hands fell on the ground, I couldn't help it, but I was getting dizzy, my eyelids were heavy, her eyes turned into darker purple, when she did that, my eyes rolled to the back of my head, and I fell on the ground unconsious.

Laura's P.O.V.

 Angeles was gone to buy some candy and drink, but she didn't come back, she went lie 15 mins ago, something in my heart told me that she wasn't okay, I needed to check on her, I excused my self and went to look for her.

  I was about to exit the theatre, but I stopped when I saw some candy and stuff on the ground, I leaned to see them, they were the exact thing as the ones we ordered. "Angeles!!!" I yelled looking for her, "Angeles!!!" I screamed this time, I looked for her in the theatre, in the bathroom, and searched in the whole mall, there was trace of her, I was freaking out, I ran to the theatre, "Angeles!!! She is gone, she disappeared, I searched for her everywhere, but there was no trace of her, I have a feeling that she is not okay!!!" I said to my friends.

 Anna's P.O.V.

When we were watching that disgusting movie, Laura came to us screaming that Angeles disapeared, we searched for her alL over the mall, where is she? after hours of searcing, we went back to her place, it was 1:45, we were exhausted.

  I felt somebody's hands on me, shaking me gently so I can wake up, it was a school day but we are not going to our schools, we need to find Angeles first, "Anna ?" I heard Laura's soft voice in my ear, I opened one eye looking at here, "we agreed that we are not going to go to our school!!" I said annoyed closing my eye and covering my head with the blanket, "we need to start searching!" she said softly, NOW?? what time is it ? I guess its 6:00 a.m. I looked at the watch that was hanged on the wall, 9:30 ? thats impossible, when did this happen ? anyways I need to wake up, after few minutes, I got off the bed and headed to the bathroom, did my routine, went to the kitchen, everybody seamed to have fun, I am pretty sure that they woke up hours before me, because when I woke up, no bod was in the room, I ate some cereals, what ? it's pretty delicious ! at 10:00, everybody headed towards a place searching for Angeles, I headed toward the woods, the scary and creepy woods.

********************************************************************

Angeles P.O.V.

   I woke up feeling the cold breeze hitting my soft skin, sending some shivers down my spine, I sat up rubbing my head, I didn't open my eyes, my head was hurting me so much, I don't remember anything ! I opened my eyes slowly but they quickly widened in shock, I was in a forest, a creepy forest, where was I? I stood up, and looked around me ,trees everywhere, they were dead, the grass was dry, "oowwhh!!" I whined rubbing my head, I couldn't remember anything, I looked at my jeansand saw some dry liquid on it, then everything came back to me, going to the movies..........buying some candy............a dark shadow.........beautiful lady with purple eyes.....the candy and stuff falling from my hands making the coke drop on me....... my eyes widened in shock once again, "that lady must have drugged me, then she brought me to this forest!" she said in realisation, 'I need to get the hell out of here, but where is the exit ?' I  ran in different directions, but no exit ! I was freakng out.

   After probably, 18 min, I was exhausted, I sat down on the cold ground, It was freezing out here!! I gathered some broken tree branches, 'fire'  a fire ball started between my hands, I trained with Anna the past few weeks, and thanks to her now I can control my fire and water powers, I threw the fire ball on the branches and 'VOILA' I said prowdly in my head, flames and a small fire started, after few seconds it was BIG, I was finally warm, 'I need to go home!' I said sadly in my mind.

    I stayed infront of the fire, it was probably noon, but the sun was upsent, a small part of her was shown, but the other was covered by the huge leaves of the tall trees, I looked at the ground and saw the dry, dead flowers, I touched them but they scratched my fingers, 'I am going to try something'  I said in my mind 'Live, grow!' my mouth hung opened, my eyes widened in shock, 'it worked!!! it worked!!!' "IT WORKED !!!!" I yelled in victory, I discovered how to control a part of the GROUND powers, "I DISCOVERED HOW!!" I said proudly, Anna talked to me about ground power, but I thought that I will never discovere how to use it, because I did what I always do, I closed my eyes and said ground but it didn't work, I stood up and jumped happily, but I caught some movement from the corner of my eye, I stopped jumping and took the fighting position, the team and I trained alot in my place, they tought each other how to fight and stuff like that, but I was scared now, I didn't know what to do! "Are you scared little Angeles?" a male's voice echoed in the woods, his voice was full of amusment, but in the same time it was filled with disgust ! "Show your self" I yelled looking around me, I heard a devilish laugh echoing in the silent forest, it was so loud it made me put my hands on my ears, few shadows appeared in front of me, then one person, few kinds of different creatures appeared infront of me with devilish smiles plastered on their faces, the lady I saw before was between them, 'this    is    not   good' ,I heard a familier voice calling my name, I tried to yell back but as soon as I opened my mouth, I felt something washing over maing me fall into the world of darkness.

******************************************************************

Anna's P.O.V.

"Are you scared little Angeles?" I heared a voice echoing in the woods, Angeles ? she is in the woods? "Angeles" I yelled her name wishing that she will answer, I ran as fast as I could, I saw some flames so I ran to them, 'Angeles must be there' I said as I ran, I arrived to the place were the fire was, I didn't find anybody, where is she? I saw some flowers on the ground, they were 'ALIVE?' I said in my mind confused, 'she finally knew how to use her powers ? OH MY GOD  I am so proud' I said happily in my mind 'Focus!! she is in danger, you need to find her' my inner voice yelled at me, I came back meeting my friends, thanks God I have a good memory, or else I would be last, I told my friends the whole thing, they came with me to the place where I think she was at, we spread up, I went with Devon, Laura went with Bob and Drake....

********************************************************************

Laura's P.O.V.

'THIS IS NOT GOOD, AT ALL' I thought in my mind, I didn't have that feeling but I felt that there's something dangerous will happen.

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

That's it for this chapter, wish you like it :)

  Please comment, vote and tell your friends :) and tell me what you think about it so far PLLEEAASSEE :)

Thanks, Love ya XxDark_LadyxX