Chapter Five:

Hey sorry if I took too long, but I am busy, my brother was in U.A.E. and he came so..you know.

Chapter Five:

  It was a busy day, the additions were over, the team had their first meeting, Anna and Angeles were chatting together, Devon and Bob were talking about some girls, and Laura and Drake were talking, laughing and smiling.

"So, lets talk about the team" Anna said standing up.

   Everybody looked at her confused, "What ?" she asked confused "what's our first mission ?" she asked excited.

"Rest" Drake joked resting on the couch.

'Ha ha so funny" Anna said in sarcasem, "C'mon we need to do something"

"Like what ?" Angeles asked frowning.

"Hmm... I don't know, save a cat from a tree, help an old lady who got robbed."

"I say, stay here and watch T.V." Bob said lazily, I gave him an annoyed look.

   Bob turned on the T.V, they were staying at Angeles house, Bob started searching in channels, he put on the news, "After that huge disaster, California, as we know, was covered with water, but the most of the water evaporated, but there are still some lakes, so we need the powerful team to find a solution for this, please help them" the reporter finished.

"That's our first mission, lets go guys" Anna said excited, she clapped her hands while saying the last sentence.

   They got up from their seats and they made their way to California,'I think its the time to use my powers' Angeles said in her mind excited.

  When they arrived, people greeted them with hope in their eyes, "How are we going to--" Anna cut Devon before he continued his sentence, "Fire will evaporate the water, Angeles" Anna said turning to Angeles "your powers, use them to evaporate these lakes" Anna was smart, Angeles walked and stood near Anna next to a small lake, "you can throw fire right ?" Angeles nodded "try to make the fire come out of your hands as lines and shoot the fire directly to the lake to make it evaporate, got it ?" Angeles hesitated but then asked "how am I going to control the fire" Anna looked at her and thought, after few seconds Anna replied "when you start the fire, you tell your self to..?" Anna asked waiting for Angeles to reply "I think and say in my mind, fire fire fire and fire starts."

"Okay, when you make a fire ball, you tell your self to make it right?" Angeles simply nodded.

"Then tell your self to shoot fire but keep the lines of fire connected to your hands" Angeles closed her eyes and thought 'shoot fire and keep it connected to your hands' suddenly, a fire ball started between her hands, then she pointed her hands towards the lake and told her self 'shoot fire lines' and voila she succeded, the lake started disappearing, after few minutes the lake was gone, 'stop, stop' she looked at her hands and flames disappeared, every body looked at her shocked, she looked at them and smiled, she looked at Bob and saw him frowning, "what ?" she asked annoyed.

"You are a Thyre, right?" Angeles looked at him confused, "you can control the 4 elements."

"What ?" she asked not understanding anything.

"When you flame on, your hair turns from blonde, to WHITE, then to yellow mixed with red, which means you are a Thyre!" he said in realisation.

"Okaaaay" she said confused and she looked at everybody who was completely silent.

"Can I ask you something ?" she nodded.

"What's you natural hair color ?"

"When I don't dye my hair it turns to white."

"That's a proof that you are a Thyre"

"That's right" Anna's eyes widened "I noticed that but I thought it was natural, Angeles!" Anna held Angeles by her shoulders, "you can control the 4 elements, water, fire, wind and ground."

"What ??" Angeles asked shocked.

 xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

 That's it for this chapter :) wish you liked it, please comment, vote and tell your friends :) thank you all for encouraging me LOVE YA ALL

XxDark_LadyxX