Chapter Eight

Hey, wish you like the story.

 Chapter Eight:

   In the morning, Anna wakes up, she goes to the kitchen to get some breakfast, "Good-morning sunshine" she looked in the kitchen and saw Bob eating cereals, "good morning, aren't you old for cereals?".

"Tell that to Angeles !"

"Right, what flavor ?"

"Choclate." he said smiling, "eat some, it is really delicious." he said shaking the cereal box making some noise. She sighed and sat down, after eating few cereal bowls, she was finally ful, Drake woke up, and Laura did too but she was in the living room watching T.V. Angeles woke up at 12 a.m. "Good morning, or should I say good afternoon" Drake said joking, "I'm not in the mood!" Angeles said annoyed, she was still concerned about that dream.

    Devon came in the afternoon, Angeles talked to Jana, but she didn't tell her about the dream, she just said that she wanted to check on her health, anyways,in the evening, the team sat in the living room boared, no good movie was on, "I am sooooooo boared" Drake said letting out a long sigh, "how about we go to the movies?" Anna asked excited.

"Yeah, yeah why not?" everybody said in the same time, after few minutes, they went to the movies.

"Okay, what should we watch ? romance?" Angeles asked looking at the movies on.

"Noooo, its lame, we need something exciting or scary, how about horror ?" Bob says smirking.

"We have The Woman in Black!" Anna said.

"Yeah, lets watch it." they agreed.

*********************************************************************************

Angeles P.O.V. 

 The movie was really scary, I screamed a couple of times, I noticed that in some parts popcorn was flying from on place to another, Bob and Anna kept looking at each other every few minutes, what's up with them ? I ignored them and continued watching the movie, everybody had popcorn and coke, Anna had skittles too, oh I love Skittles and M&Ms. "I want a snack' I stood up and excused my self, "I want to bring some popcorn or skittles, if somebody wants something tell me now." I said asking my friends, "yeah, can you bring me a bottle of water ? I will pay you back later I promise." Laura said smiling,  "Okay, any one else?"

"Coke and M&Ms please." Drake and Devon said.

   Nobody wanted anything else, so I went to the candy stand, "Hey, can I have 3 packs of M&Ms, 1 pack of Skittles, 2 cokes and 1 bottle of water please?" I asked nicly, the guy looked suspecious but I didn't pay attention for him, after I paid the money, I held the stuff and headed to the movie theatre, I was going to get to the door but something appeared infront of me, 'What the...? it's a movie, the woman in black doesn't exist!!!' I felt the candy slipping from my hands, 'oh my god...what is that?'

 I looked at the creature infront of me, it was a girl, she was beautiful, she was wearing a beautiful and elegant black dress,her eyes were covered by a black mask, I stood there frozen, not knowing what to do,I stared at her in silence, she opened her eyes, she stared at me, her beautiful purple (dark purple) eyes were looking at me, but as soon as I looked back, I felt my knees give up, but before I hit the ground I fell into the world of darkness.

******************************************************

Laura's P.O.V.

Where did Angeles go ? I started getting worried, "where is Angeles ?" I asked aloud. I heared Devon, who was setting next to me :"I really don't know, I will go check on her." oh no, that feeling!! the feeling when something bad happenes, it is the same feeling that I felt when that building was on fire, 'This is not good!'

"I will go." I said running out of the theatre.

I started searching for her all over the place, but NOTHING, where did she go ? where is she ? she is not okay, I am 100 % sure that she isn't !

I ran back to the theatre, "Angeles disappeared, I searched for her all over the place, I cant find her, and I am having the feeling that something bad happened!!" I said quickly, "What??" every body said in the same time, we freaked out, we ran out of the theatre and spreaded in the mall, the movie theatre was in a  mall, after an hour maybe we meet each other but no body found her!!

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

That's it for this chapter, wish you liked it, please comment, vote and tell your friends :) thanks.

Love ya, XOXO XxDark_LadyxX