Chapter Two: (part 2)

Sorry, but you dont have to read this chapter and the other 3. The thing is, some of the chapters in this story were deleted, so I mixed 2 chapters in one, then I reported this, then things happened.. Anyway, if you want to read this to know more details, them i wish you enjoy it :)

XOXO

Chapter two:

Anna: the magical girl.

She is a girl made out of magic, she was made by a witch, she put on her a spell which made her magical, she can create animals and whatever she wants ,but she can only create 3 things a day, she can teleport herself from one place to another.... she is real, she's 18 years old, she doesnt age the spell stopped her growth.

Jake: the shape shifter guy.

He was invented by a professor, Williams, Jake thought of him as if he was his father, Williams loved Jake and Jake did too, they were a family, they had a normal life like any other person, Williams trained him to act normaly, and how to use his powers and when is the perfect time for it, he went to school, high school, he is 18 years old, Jake and his father played together, laughed and alot more, they were like any father and son, they had fights sometime but forgot it later and laughed about it after time, Jake dealed with the fact that he is not completely human, a small part of him was a robot, but he was a smart robot, he was populer in his high school for his powers, he was strong, smart and good looking, everybody loved him..

Devon: the super runner.

He was a normal teenager, his parents had an accident and died few years ago, he lived with his grandmother ,he wasnt that populer in his high school, he was smart and good looking, he loved Raven, the hottest girl in school, all the boys died for her, she was the cheerleader captain, she was known for her perfect body and her beauty, she had blonde hair with green eyes, she was perfect,but she never had a boy-friend, she is waiting for the perfect guy thats what she always said to the boys, but non of them was perfect for her, 'im the perfect guy for her, i'm honest, smart, strong...' he said in his mind, he wanted her for him 'you will be mine, believe me' ......

He discovered his powers when one day he was walking with his grandmother in a big park, but suddenly her hand-bag was stolen by a guy wearing all black and his face was covered, he was running so fast, "hey you!! come back here, heeey!!" yelled Devon, he start running after him wishing that he will get his grandmother's hand-bag, his speed was increasing every second, zooooooooom he was next to that guy, he took the hand-bag in a quick move and froze, his mind took few seconds to understand what happened, what happened ? he asked in his mind shocked, he looked around and noticed that guy's eyes, they were wide opened, he was shocked, Devon looked around him and saw that his grandmother was meters away from him.

"you-you-you were--you were running very fa-fast" the guy said shocked ," was that for real? am I going crazy?" the guy said.

"I have the powers!" Devon said in realization, "mom and dad had powers and i have them too" a smile was formed on his lips.Devon looked at the guy and said "get away from here or i will gather the police and they will arrest you, if you ever tried robbing us again i will kill you" he said dangerously. the guy nodded and started running the other way, Devon turned around and walked back to his grandmother smiling "I have the powers, I have the powers" .....

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

That's it guys, wish you like it, please comment and feel free to express your opinion and if you liked this chapter please vote

The second chapter will talk about Angeles and Bob

Love yaa XxDark_LadyxX