The End.

Hey, it is been a really long time since I wrote, I missed you guys :*

You guys are awesome, I wish you like my stories, Wild, Young & FREE. It is a story about adventures and stuff like that, so yup! Adventure likers, go and read it, it will be the bst story EVER!

And there is My Worst Nightmare. It is a story about kidnapping and murdering stuff, and these like that, so horror lovers, go and read it! :) Love ya all <3

BTW THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER.

Chapter Thirteen:

"Drake, help them and leave me right here, please they need your help more than I do." Anna said to drake, he looked at her not sure what to do.

"Are you sure?" He asked worried, she nodded.

"Okay, but I will always watch you okay?" He landed on the ground, and flew toward Bob and Devon, Drake was really really strong, he could beat the crap out of someone without even breaking a nail! He ran to the were-wolf, the were-wolf was on the ground, screaming, and trying to put out the fire, Drake jumped on him, where there was no fire, and started beating him, a ball of fire interrupted his beating up session, he looked up and saw Angeles smiling at him, "Mind if I helped?" She asked, Drake smiled and ran to hug her, the were-wolf was unconscious, the purple-eyed lady was knocked up, and so is the girl with the violin, the archer was being beatin up by Bob, blood covering the archer's nose and face, and the boy was no where to be found, "Hey." Anna greeted while walked next to Angeles and Drake, "You should be resting!" Drake said worried, "You are still weak!" Drake said.

"I am fine," She said, "And I feel pretty good, my energy is full, and it is enough to," She paused, "To kill you two!" Their eyes winded!

"What the hell are you talking about Anna?" Angeles asked scared.

'Who is Anna?" The person infront of them asked, but then he started changing, "You!" Drake said.

"Did you get fooled by my looks? Youu fools!" He asked before punching Drake in his stomach, it was so hard, it made Drake spit blood, he fell on his knees, he rested his forehead on the ground, "Ohmigosh! Darke!" Angeles said, tears clowding her vision, the guy was about to punch her, but a lowd rawr echoed, he turned around and saw a lion, Anna was standing behind him, "Attack him, lio!" She yelled, the lion jumped over him, scratching him, and biting him, Anna smiled to Angeles, Angeles knew what it meant, she created some balls of fire and surrounded him by fire, but then, and for the first time, some green plants came out of the ground, and wrapped that boy's body, he couldn't move, he was half unconscious, his eyes were closed, "What the hell?" a voice asked from behind, they all turned to the source of sound, they saw the vampire and the witch, their eyes were winded, "I say we fall back!" The witch sayed in a low voice, "Get the hell out of our city, and we won't kill you!" Drake said, they nodded "And take your unconscious soldiers with you to hell, but leave him." Drake said pointing atthe wrapped boy, the vampire held the purple-eyed lady, and the girl with the violin, while the witch put the were-wolf, and the archer on her groom, and then they went and disappeared in the darkness, somehow they were in the forest again.

WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THIS:

Bob and his dream girl were together, he is planning on proposing to her.

Laura and Devon are together.

The boy that they cought during the battle (Jake) was took and now he is with them, helping the people.

Angeles and Drake became boyfriend and girlfriend.

Anna discovered that the witch was her mother, and she is planning on revenge.

And Angeles discovered the 4th power, which controlling the wind.

The evil team ran away, and they never heard anything about them anymore, and the world was never been safer.

THE END.

xxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Attention please!

Alot of chapters were deleted from my story, I really don't know why! :( I am really sad, my readers decreased and so are my comments and vote, so if anybody know why, I beg you! Please help me! :( :( I wish you enjoyed my story, but this journey must end, I am writing new stories, I wish you like them :) Love ya all.

PLEASE HELP ME!