Chapter Twelve

Hey, it's chapter 12 :) did you do what I told you before?? "imagine whats happening as if it is a movie or a show or something like that" if you didn't then do it NOW :P wish you like it.

  Chapter Twelve:

  "Let the battle begin!" the vampire said, an evil laugh echoed in the forest.

   Every body took the fighting position, the vampire winked the purple-eyed lady, she raised her hand as if she won something, her eyes turning from purple to black, black smoke was spinning around the teams.

  They were transported to alonely field, the full, big moon was lighting the field, "you like it?" the vampire said smirking, he ran as fast as he could, he was heading towards Anne, he pushed her in strength almost making her fly amay from the ground, she was a km away from them, alone, with the deadly vampire, "fun starts now." he smiled showing his teeth and......tall, sharp, white, shining fangs.

      Anna P.O.V.

   Fun starts now ? panic invaded my body, what did he mean by fun? why did he take me? why me? I asked myself, I saw him running towards me, his fist was coming towards me, I dodged him, I transported myself to be behind him, I didn't know where to go, "Tiger." I yelled, a ball was formed in my hand, I threw it on the vampire and the tiger appeared and attacked him, I froze, MOVE!! I told my self, but no reaction, I was breathing heavily, the vampire held the lion's head and turned it into a quick move, it's nick spinned and a cracking voice was produced, "Ohmigod!" I said putting my hands on my mouth, the vampire in front of me smirked showing his fangs, I ran as fast as I could, I told my self to transport and creat animals, but my brain didn't respond, I sensed as figure behind me,"Where do you think you are going, freak?" he asked from behing, amusement filling his voice, for some reason it made me more scared of him, he was next to me running, 'Damn you vampire speed' I said in my mind, I saw him slowing down, now he was behind me, I felt his hands on my waist, he stopped me from running, I tried to move but he was strong, I felt my body in the air, he threw me to the sky, I screamed as I saw the ground coming closer..and closer.

   I reached the ground, legs first then hands and then my head, my heared a cracking voice, my leg was killing me, "My leg!! MY LEG!!" I screamed in pain, I saw him walking, a big, evil smile was plastered on his face, "Get away from me." I said scared. I felt his cold hand on my neck, he left me from the ground, my legs were hanging, "You smell nice." he said burying his face in my neck, I felt his fangs on my neck, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed in agony. my scream echoed in the feild.

 *****************************************************************************************

 Laura's P.O.V. 

   I saw the vampire taking Anna away, but I could't do anything I was busy with the purple-eyed woman in front of me, she opened her dark eyes, they were turning purple, I was hazzeled, I then noticed that I was feeling tired and exhausted,  I closed my eyes quickly and turned around, I turned around quickly and ran towards her, I held my hand and smacked it into her face, she stumbeled backwards holding her cheek, her cheek was as red as a tomato, she looked at me angry "You are so dead!" she said flaming in anger, OOPS, she tried to kick me in stomach but I dodged it, I slapped her again, but she punched me in my face, I fell on the ground, I felt something warm coming out of my nose, I touched it and saw blood, my nose was hearting me so much, I saw that purple-eyed lady standing next to me, her eyes turned purple, I felt my eyelids closing, but before they were shut I saw something attacking her making her fall to the ground, and I heard a scream of agony, but I fell into the world of darkness.....

 ****************************************************************************************** 

Drake's P.O.V.

   I was facing a witch, white hair, weird nose, broken teeth, black cloth, and of-corse a broom, she laughed then said "So, you are a good-looking boy, your face is going to be perfect on the wall in my living room!" she laughed an evil laugh, I was disgusted, "Wanna dance pretty boy?" she said then flew on her broom towards me, I flew away from her and stayed few meters away from her and the ground, she looked surprised, then I flew towards her and gave her a punch on her face, I was strong, I practiced alot with my team, she fell of her groom, I stood on the ground and kept kicking her, untill blood was on my shoes, she tried to stand up, she sat quickly on her groom then flew away, I followed her quietly, she didn't notice me, then she landed on the ground and talked to a creature that looked like a vampire, I saw a limp body on the ground, I looked closely "Anna!" I whispered to myself, I waited until I saw that witch and the vampire disappear then landed on the ground next to Anna, she opened her eyes slowly when she felt my touch "Drake!? it was terrible, he broke my leg then drank my blood, it was so painful!" two tears rolled down her cheeks, I smiled sadly at her, I hugged her weak breathing on my shoulder. "It's okay, you are going to be fine." I held her bridal style, she closed her eyes and rested her head on my shoulder, tears still rolling down her face, I felt sorry for her, I flew back to where my friends were.

 ********************************************************************************************

       Devon and Bob were facing a were-wolf, an archer, a girl with a violin, and a normal guy. "Take care of the guy and the archer, I'll take care of the were-wolf." said Devon. "What about that girl?" asked Bob, "We'll see who will take care of her." explained Devon, Bob just nodded.

           Devon ran as fast as he could and pushed the were-wolf, he fell on his back, Devon jumped on him and started punching him in his face.

      Meanwhile, Bob was being shot by the archer but the arrows were going through his body, he ran towards the normal guy and slapped him, the archer jumped over Bob and put his arm around his neck, they struglled and fell on the ground.

      Laura was being attacked by the purple-eyed lady, when Devon was punching the half awake were-wolf, he noticed Laura falling on the ground, he turned around and saw Laura, he ran and pushed that woman making her fall on the ground, he punched her so hard that she almost fainted, but the next punch knocked her out, the were-wolf stood up, and ran towards Devon, Devon ran away quickly.

     Angeles was watching the scenes in horror, she didn't know what to do 'Think Angeles! Think!'  she thought for few seconds, she was leaning on a tree, she was hanging from a piece of wood, an idea crossed her mind, her hands were behind her back so, she tried to move the piece of wood she's hanging from, she fell on the ground 'Fire.'  a small torch appeared in her hand, she threw it on the ground and rolled over it, she was weak, she couldn't turn into a ball of fire, it was a solution to get free, but her powers were weak because of that pill she swallowed before, the piece of wood and the ropes were on fire, she freed herself, 'Fire.'  two balls of fire appeared in her hands, she threw one on the were-wolf, his fur was on fire, he noticed her, and turned around from Devon who was on the ground trying to get up, the were-wolf ran, but he soon was rolling on the floor trying to put out the fire which was burning his skin. Angeles threw the other ball on the girl, she turned around, fire mixing with her violin, she was angry, she played a tone then she turned into a fire girl, she ran while throwing balls of fire on Angeles, "Water." Angeles said in a law voice, she threw balls of water on that girl, few places in that girl's body were being removed from fire, she yelled in pain, the water is causing her pain?! Angeles thought. she kept throwing balls on her, the girl fell on the ground unconscious.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Hey :) I'm going to continue the battel in the next chater, wish you like this one :D and sorry for not writing, I still have EXAMS!! :/ wish me luck please!

   Please Comment, Vote & TELL YOUR FRIENDS, please I need readers, and I am disappionted because my readers are decreasing -.-" Please I want my readers to INCREASE not DECREASE!

Anyway, I love you all <3 and follow me on instagram I'm Nature_Lover13 my picture is a white wolf and a little girl :)

 XxDark_LadyxX