tod

your pov

i sat on the couch with my boyfriend of five years,

shawn peter raul mendes

"i'm bored," shawn says suddenly. i sit up and we sit cross cross apple sauce {a/n lol i had to} facing each other on the couch.

"well, what do you want to do?" i ask him.

"let's play truth or dare."

"shawn are you five?"

"yes mommy." he said with a smirk.

"shawn what have i told you about calling me mommy?"

"to not call you mommy unless you ask yeah yeah i know." he says rolling his eyes as if he has heard it a million times already. which he probably has.

"no but let's play, really. truth or dare y/n?" he questions me.

"dare."

"okay," he says before getting off the couch and onto the floor. he pulled out a small velvet box from his back pocket and got on one knee. he opened the box to reveal a stunning ring. tears welled in my eyes as i covered my mouth in pure shock.

"dare you to marry me." shawn said with a sparkle in his beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

"shawn, yes! one trillion billion million times yes!" i said before i lunged off the couch and on top of him. we lay giggling on the floor until he kissed my forehead.

"i love you y/n." shawn says staring into my eyes.

"i love you more."

"not possible"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

awe that was a stupid image but still goals omg sorry i got this idea from another image book aaaghhhh

~aekmusic