Concerned

Shawn's POV

I was laying in bed when I heard my bedroom door open, the corner of the bed sunk in a little so I rolled over to see who sat on my bed. I roll over and rub my eyes, once my vision cleared up a little I realized who it was.

"Good morning handsome," said my precious Y/N, with the same glowing smile on her face from the day we met five years ago.

"Good morning beautiful." I said smiling whilst sitting up in bed.

I heard a slight knock on my door, I looked over and saw my mom enter the room slightly.

"Shawn, honey, who are you taking to?"

"Mom I'm talking to Y/N, she's right-" I look back to where Y/N was previously sitting and she wasn't there.

"Mom, c-can I be alone for a second?" I asked, my voice cracking slightly as my eyes filled with tears.

My mom let out a sigh and slowly left and closed the door.

Karen's POV
(yes, this is Shawn's mom for those of y'all who didn't know her name)

I closed Shawn's bedroom door and let out another sigh. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen where I saw Manny at the kitchen table reading a book and drinking his coffee.

"Manny, I'm really concerned about Shawn." I said as he looked up from the book.

"Ah, is he talking to Y/N again?.. You know, it's all just a grieving thing, he'll snap back to reality soon." He said nonchalantly and continued to read his book.

"Manny you don't understand. Shawn was in love with Y/N and she just died so suddenly, he didn't have time to say what he wanted to say to her. He just-"

Before I could finish my sentence, I heard a loud scream coming from upstairs...

"SHAWN NO!" Aaliyah screamed.

Manny got up and we both dashed upstairs...

Once we got upstairs we saw Aaliyah standing outside of Shawn's bedroom, covering her mouth and crying her eyes out.

I saw Shawn's bedroom door was open, and when I entered his room I couldn't believe what I saw.

Hey what's up hello. I've been gone for ten thousand years and it gave me such a crick in the neck <if you got my Disney reference ily>. So this is a little snippet of the new Shawn Mende / Kian Lawley fan fiction I am currently brainstorming ideas for. And if you didn't already know, I am having a contest for my new book. Whoever can message me with the best book cover for it will have their name used as the main girl in the book. Thanks for sticking around and I am so sorry I don't write as much imagines anymore...