cheating

this imagine is for xtbhmendes hope you enjoy it!

----------------------------------------

Recently, a photoshopped picture of Nash and I kissing has surfaced on the internet. I look at my phone as Instagram notifications appear of people tagging Shawn and I in the picture. I wouldn't doubt that Shawn was going to see this picture. As I lay in my room, I hear the front door open downstairs. I get up and walk downstairs to see Shawn pacing back and fourth in my living room, looking at his phone. His jaw was clenched and so was his fist.

"Baby, whats wrong?" I asked him already knowing the answer. He looked up from his phone and angrily walked up to me.

"Don't call me baby, you know exactly what is wrong." He said as he held his phone in front of my face, the photoshopped picture of Nash and I filling the phone screen.

"Shawn I can expla-"

"No, don't fucking explain anything to me. I should have known that you and Nash had something going on with the way you two were flirting with each other. Don't fucking tell me you were 'just talking' because people who are 'just talking' don't call each other 'bæ' or some stupid ass shit like that." Shawn yelled in front of me, his vice full of anger and sadness.

"Shawn please if you just let me explain!" I shouted as his back was facing me. He turned around and rushed over to me, I backed away and my back hit the wall as Shawn stood in front of me. I didn't even have time to mentally prepare myself for what was to come.

"I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED MACKENZIE, YOU DON'T NEED TO FUCKING EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO ME YOU CHEATING SLUT!" Shawn screamed in my face. Tears were threatening to spill from my eyes at any moment.

"DON'T CALL ME A SLUT WHEN I DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING KISS NASH!" I screamed back into his face furiously. That is when the worst thing imaginable happened.

Shawn's hand collided with my cheek roughly. I grabbed my cheek and slid down to the floor, tears pouring from my eyes and spilling down my face.

"HOW FUCKING COULD YOU SHAWN!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, not having the heart to even look him back in the eyes.

Shawn backed away from me and I slowly lifted my head, still holing me throbbing cheek, so my eyes could meet his. The anger in his face completely replaced with guilt.

"MacKenzie I," Shawn started quietly with utter sadness in his tone.

"Shawn, the picture is photoshopped. I would never cheat on you." I said barley audible looking up at Shawn as I still sit on the ground. Shawn took a step closer to me and I backed away even more. He then placed his hand on my shoulder and I flinched away. Shawn backed up and sat in front of me on the floor. I still sit sobbing quietly as he placed his head in his hands. We stayed like this for another minute or so until he looked up from his hands so our sorrowful eyes met.

"MacKenzie. I should have let you explain, I know you would never cheat on me and I should have trusted you. Hitting you is the biggest mistake I have ever made." Shawn said as his voice cracked.

"I am so sorry MacKenzie, I am such a fucking monster." Shawn said, this time full on crying. He had his hands back in his hands and I scooted closer to him as he engulfed me in a hug and cried into the crook of my neck. After a minute, Shawn's crying subsided and he pulled away from my embrace and his amazing brown eyes met my blue ones.

"I love you more then you will ever know. I love you darling , I am so incredibly sorry." He said softly.

I placed a small kiss on his forehead and smiled in response, to which he returned the favor.

-----------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this imagine MacKenzie! It was SOOOOO much fun to write!

REQUESTS FOR IMAGINES ARE OPEN

MESSAGE ME FOR ONE

love aekmusic