shopping & important a/n

Your POV

"Okay, what about this one?" I said as I held the dress up onto my body, showing it to Shawn.

"Yeah I really like that one, let's go find a changing room so you can try it on." said Shawn.

I was in the changing room with Shawn as he helped me zip up the dress. One of the many little things I love about Shawn is that I can be comfortable showing myself to him in situations like these. He knows when it is and when it isn't appropriate to get intimate. He is smart enough to know that if I were changing like this in public, he would be fine, but if I were to be changing at home with him well... That's a totally different Shawn.

Once Shawn had zippered the dress I looked in the mirror and admired how the dress looked on me. It fit all of my curves beautifully and the color of it just made my eyes pop. It was short but not too short and had a low cut neck, it was sexy, not slutty.

"So? What do you think, how do I look?" I asked Shawn as I turned around. You looked at him and he was just staring at your body, mouth slightly a gap.

"Hello... Earth to Mendes?" I said waving my hand, snapping Shawn out of his thoughts.

"Yeah, uh.. Wow it's just.. I, have no words. You look amazing, sexy too, Y/N... How did I get so lucky?" Shawn said blushing while wrapping his hands around my waist, making me smile.

It was now evening and I was in my bedroom getting ready for Shawn's second album release party. I had on the beautiful dress Shawn and I bought earlier. I put my hair down in some loose curls and put on a little makeup. I also wore a diamond necklace that Shawn got me on my birthday last year. I put on my black heals, grabbed my phone and my clutch, and made my way outside where the limo and Shawn were waiting to pick me up.

When I walked outside, I saw Shawn in his tuxedo (A/N SHAWN IN A TUX HOLY MOTHER THANK THE LORD FOR THIS BLESSING) waiting by the limo. Shawn turned around and a huge smile appeared on his face.

"Y/N, you look gorgeous." Shawn said as he looked at you admiringly. He held the link door open for you as you climbed inside then he did the same.

As you continued talking in the limo, an interesting question came up in conversation.

"Shawn, what do you like about me?" You asked.

Shawn did not hesitate with his answer, "Y/N there is nothing to like about you when I already love everything about you." He said.

"So then, what is there to love about me?"

"I love you because of the way you do things, you are so elegant and gentle in the most graceful manner possible. You are so beyond gorgeous, I remember one of our first dates when you decided not to wear makeup and I said to myself, "I didn't think she could get any prettier, and here she is now, prettier then I think she could ever be." And you have an amazing body, I know you always tell me how you hate the way your shoulders are or how you hate your stomach or your butt or boobs or whatever. I love everything about your body and it would be impossible not to find something I did not love about it. But I love you mainly because you have a radiant personality. You're so intelligent and caring and, just, perfect."

When Shawn finished his little speech, you could feel tears well in your eyes. You slid across the limo seat and engulfed him into a hug.

"I love you so much Shawn." You said in his ear.

"I love you a thousand times more baby." Shawn said, he then pulled away from your hug and planted a soft, passionate kiss on your lips.

NEW YEAR NEW ME BETCHES!!! haha no jk but seriously I suck at Wattpad. I haven't made an imagine in like thirty eons, so my apologies for that. I also know there are a lot of people who gave me requests that I promised I would do so I will get on those soon. Also I have a very important message that I hope all of you are still reading to see this...

I am having a book cover contest! To enter you have to make a book cover and message me on Wattpad where I will give you my kik so you can send it to me. And the winner of this contest gets there name chosen as the name of the main character in a Shawn Mendes/ Kian Lawley fanfic I am writing. I really hope y'all are interested in entering. SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES!!!

Love AEKMUSIC