Alarm

Long time no see mother fricker, thanks for 100k+ reads! I am so grateful even if I don't show it because I know I've been MIA for a while but hopefully I'll be back to writing a lot more imagines soon. Be sure to vote and comment, and don't forget to check out my Dolan Twins fanfic BLUE. Enjoy!
___________________
Your POV

I stirred in bed, awoken from a loud beeping sound. At first I listened to see if it was the fire alarm, until I could hear the sound clearly coming from my at home alarm system panel. I quickly jolted out of bed and grabbed my field hockey stick from my closet that I keep for when I'm home alone. I check the alarm system panel and it flashes that the front door had been opened. Odd, because I didn't hear the door trying to be broken down or opened in anyway. So either my family got home a week early, or-

"Y/N don't freak out it's just me! When did you get a fucking alarm system? How do I turn it off!" I heard coming from the living room. I rush in there and see my extremely frantic and confused boyfriend Shawn, who I hadn't seen for months since he left for tour.

As thrilled and happy as I was to see him, there were slightly bigger things to deal with at the moment [like Frank. pffffffft, sorry... and Frank is the code name for Shawn's pee pee]. I got a phone call and looked at the ID to see it was the alarm system company.

"Hello this is -insert random alarm company name here- and we have been notified that your system went off and we need to check and see if it was an accident or if we need to send police to the scene." I heard a woman say from the other line.

"No it's no break-in. My boyfriend just got home and he didn't know the passcode to disarm the alarm system."

"Okay then please give me the six digit code enabled for this home that is used to ensure there isn't any issue here." [PS I have an alarm system at my place and if the alarm system goes off the company actually calls you and if it's a false alarm you have to give them a numerical code or code word that was set up at the installment of the system, so they know it's not the burglar on the phone or anything... Sorry to interrupt continue.]

"Okay yes the code is -insert random 6 digit code here lmao sorry I don't wanna make a fake one bc it would probably be 123456 or something-."

"Okay ma'am that you for informing us about the false alarm, have a nice day."

Day? After I hung up the phone I check the time. 3:13am. Nice.

I put the phone down and turned my attention back to Shawn, with a worried expression still on his face.

"Don't worry, the cops aren't coming to get you today." I laughed as he seemed more relieved.

I smiled. Knowing now I get to spend time with my beautiful muffin for the rest of the morning.

___________________
Sorry the ending kinda sucked a little. But I'm back babyyyyyy hellz yeuh. ❤️aekmusic