honeymoon

this imagine is for mendessmuffin , hope you like it!

-------------------------------------

"Babygirl, can you cuddle with me?" My newlywed (no idea how to spell that) husband Shawn called from the hotel bed.

We are currently on our honeymoon in Bora Bora, at a beautiful five star hotel in a exclusive suite. I told Shawn that I didn't want our honeymoon to be so expensive but he told me, "Only the best for my beautiful bride."

I walk over from the balcony to Shawn and layed down in bed with him. Since I was on his left side, his left arm was laying on the bed as I rested my head on it, while he stroked my hair with his left hand and held the small of my back with his right hand. He pulled me in close so my head was resting comfortably in the crook of his neck. (A/N sorry if that didn't really make any sense!)

"Nothing feels better then having you hold me safely in my arms." I said quietly to Shawn.

"Nothing feels better then having my penis deep inside yo-"

"Shawn!" I said loudly as I laughed and he just laughed in response.

"Your laugh is so adorable. I'm glad that I will get to hear it everyday for the rest of my life." Shawn said sweetly to me.

"I love your laugh to, and I am also glad I get to hear it everyday too." Shawn then took my head out from the crook of is neck so he could look me straight in the eyes.

"Rebecca, I want to be the one to make you laugh everyday. I want to be the person to make you smile your beautiful smile. I want to be the one to make your amazing brown eyes sparkle when you are happy. Just know that there hasn't been a single day since I met you when you haven't made me happy. You are the reason I am happy Rebecca. I love you, and I can promise you that our new life together is going to be super duper amazing. We are going to make lots of beautiful babies and watch them grow. We will raise an amazing family and bake muffins with them, and sing with them too! I love you Rebecca, I have, and never will stop loving you babygirl"

That was the most amazing thing Shawn has ever said to me. I placed a passionate kiss on his lips as he pulled me in closer. When we pulled away, I looked him in his sparkling chocolate brown eyes.

"I love you Mr. Mendes."

"I love you more, Mrs. Mendes."

---------------------------------------

I hope you liked this imagine Rebecca, sorry if you didn't? Lol.

REQUESTS FOR IMAGINES ARE STILL OPEN

MESSAGE ME FOR ONE

love aekmusic