Q & SLAY

Thank you to all the people who submitted questions. I love you all! *heart heart*
Now I don't know if you are like me and love reading questions and answers in wattpad, but if you aren't I really recommend you read this. And if you want to comment any other questions you have I will answer them!

----------------------------------

How did you find out about Shawn?

Actually this is my favorite story in the world. I was at the bowling ally with my best friend at that time (not anymore though I can't sand her), and at this bowling ally there is a big movie screen where they play music videos for entertainment. Shawn's lyric video to Life Of The Party came on so she screamed "IT'S SHAWN MENDES!" So me having no clue who he was at the time I asked her who he was and I don't remember what she said lol. I listened to the song and instantly fell in love with his voice. So when I got home I found him on iTunes and here I am now!

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Shawn.

If you like to read, what book are you reading?

A wattpad book with Shawn in it.

Which book do you recommend me?

My fanfic... And Selp Helf by Miranda Sings.

Pizza or burger?

Pizza!!!

Who is your favorite actor/ actress?

Favorite actor is Leonardo DiCaprio, favorite actress is Jennifer Aniston.

Which one is your favorite type of muffin? (beside Shawn XD)

Any muffin with chocolate. Hehehe.

What is your fav song by Shawn and not by Shawn?

Favorite song by Shawn, uhhh. It's the one where he sings "the" in it. Favorite song not by Shawn is literally anything because I can never pick a favorite song.

What bands do you like?

The rubber ones.

Fav fanfic?

In Case of Emergency and both the Kian Lawley fanfic a by ChasingMoran because her books are BOOOOMB. Those are my favorite but my favorite Shawn fanfic is the one by @ninjanikkit123 (idk why wattpad won't let me tag her).

Age?

1738, aye.

Have you ever seen Shawn?

On my phone, yes. In person, no. :*(

Favorite YouTuber?

Ryan Abe (RyansAverageLife) and Joey Gatto (Joey Gatto is his main channel but he literally has like four more blog channels and stuff). But both of them are on a collab channel called SDK. And KnJ duh. I met them and went on stage with them but no big deal.

What are you doing rn?

Fucking Shawn.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? And why.

I'd go to Shawn's room so we could fuck.

Do you like reading smut?

As unholy as it is I'm pretty sure there isn't a single person in any fandom really who hasn't read smut. But yes I fucking love reading smut.

Jolinsky or Cash?

I want Jolinsky babies. Nash is trash.

Who is your fav person in the whole world besides Shawn lol.

Benito.

Can you lift the weight?

Not if Shawn can't. But have you SEEN his muscles. God damn.

Would you suck Shawn's dick for money?

Well I mean I do it for free everyday but if someone is willing to pay me feel free to send me a check.

Is Shawn your bæ or your boo?

Neither. Shawn is my Daddy.

Fav quote?

"I don't give a what." - Ricky Dillion.

Who is your best friend?

I don't even know anymore tbh.

What's your insta?

Can't say or else people from school might find out who I am.

Do you like waffles?

I guess you are expecting me to respond with "Yes I like waffles," but the truth is, I'm a muffin/ pancake lover.

Shawn?

Shawn.

How big is Shawn?

He is something big.

What's your favorite picture on your camera roll?

In my media. (it's Shawn's penis hehe).

What's 9 + 10?

*blocked*

You gotta bæ <click> or nah?

Shawn duh...

Shian or Shauren?

Shian all the waaaaaaay. But tbh I ship Shaylor so hard.

Best dream of Shawn you ever had?

Check out my 'dreams' imagine if you wanna find out.

----------------------

Thank you all again for sending in imagines! I am writing this little part in now but due to some family issues I will not be updating again until Wednesday. I'm sorry trust me I'm pissed off.

love aekmusic

CHECK OUT MY FANFIC