it's hot in here

{ps - y/f/n is your friends name}

your pov

"common it will be fun," y/f/n said to me as she tugged on my arm. in attempt to drag me into the house where a ragging party was occurring.

i hate parties.

y/f/n's boyfriend nash invited us to this party at shawn's house. y/f/n knows that i have had the biggest crush on shawn since middle school. we talked a lot in middle school and we were best friends, but i have not talked to him since. he became some what famous and just like that, he left. {a/n like that is liiiiiife}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

y/f/n ran off somewhere with nash, leaving me in the middle of this party with a bunch of people i didn't even know.

music was blasting from the stereos and people were dancing all over the place. it was getting extremely crowded so i went outside and onto the patio.

as i sat on the swinging bench, but then someone came outside and joined me on the patio.

it was shawn.

he sat on the bench, next to me, swinging the bench lightly.

"h-hey y/n." shawn said nervously as he sat down next to me.

nervously? wait what?

"hi shawn, it was getting really crowded in there and i needed to get some air."

he nodded slightly and stared into my eyes, as if he were trying to look for something hidden deep inside of them. he sat there with a blank expression on his.

"shawn?" i asked, snapping him out of his thoughts. i giggled as he shot his head up,

"what? oh... sorry." he blushed and shook his head and burying them in his hands while mumbling something under his breath.

he sat up and looked at me for a second before speaking up.

"y/n you look hot."

"what?" i said sitting up a little, confusion present in my voice.

"no no i mean you look hot like your heating up, not hot like that like i mean, well, oh my god." he said rapidly while blushing like crazy and shaking his head.

"man, is it hot in here?" he said panicking.

"shawn we are outside." i said giggling.

"oh yeah, right."

"shawn just relax, why are you so fidgety?" i asked actually concerned while i gently grabbed his arm.

damn he has muscles.

"y/n, i'm sorry. i get really nervous when i'm around you. we were best friends in middle school, and i miss that. things just haven't been the same with us because it's just hard to talk to because i don't know what to say. but i really like you. i have had a major crush on you since middle school and i know you probably don't feel the same way because-"

i cut him off by kissing him. it didn't take long for him to kiss back, placing his hands on my waist as i wrapped my hands around his neck.

"shawn, it's okay. i like you too." i said once i pulled away from the kiss.

"y/n, will you please be my girlfriend?" shawn said with his hands still on my waist.

"of course i will shawn." i replied. once i said that, an instant smile appeared on his beautiful face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well that wasn't so bad, now was it? ehh it was okay. i hope you liked this image and stay tuned for lots more.

-aekmusic