5

"I hate you Veer! Why would to go and tell Anirudh about me? Just why!!?" I asked him crying. I just can't believe my own brother is helping the guy whom I'm trying to ignore.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me, bro"

"Don't call me that!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry please"

"Please keep your sorry to yourself now, get out of this house and go live with Anirudh" My tears were coming down my cheeks as I shouted again and slammed the door at his face.

I cried a lot then heard a knock on my door. I wipe my tears and it's Arya.

"You were crying?" She asked me

I wipe away her tears and do not answer. I just look at Arya and her face looks more like a frown.

Arya understands that I'm so she doesn't push me further. Arya takes a seat on the couch opposite me and keeps quiet thinking I will say something soon.

After a few minutes, I realize that keeping quiet isn't helping the situation at all. So I decide to talk. My rage was slowly subsiding as I explained the situation to Arya.
Arya too listens to me carefully and doesn't interrupt me. She also gets a bit angry with me after hearing all the details and wants to bash up Veer.

"I don't even know what to do now. My own brother betrayed me," I said remembering today's incident.

"Well, I think you should confront Veer. You need to give him a piece of your mind anyway, so what are you waiting for?" She answers.

"You're right. I will definitely confront him. I can't forgive him that easily." I decide and stand up.

"I should get going it's already late"

'Yes, sure." I give Arya a faint smile and Arya leaves after comforting me. I went to Veer's room to confront him.

I knock on his door with anger and wait for his reply. He opens the door. We look at each other but neither of us speaks.

Veer looks at me with a guilty look. I'm waiting for him to say something. I have a lot to say but want Veer to start the conversation first.

Veer remains silent and continues to look at each other. I'm getting impatient now and breaks the silence."So what do you have to say about all this?" My tone turns icy now. I don't want to forgive him just yet.

He takes a deep breath before speaking. He knows he has done something wrong, but he still believes there is no other way for him to deal with the situation.

"Look, I know I've hurt you and I'm sorry. But you should also consider my position. I really want you and Anirudh to be together and I'm trying to help both of you." He explains.

"Veer did I not mention that I have a boyfriend"

"Yes, you did, but is he an ideal match for you? I doubt that. Anirudh is perfect for you in every way." He says confidently, adding more fuel to the fire.

"Do you forget how hard it was for me to move on from him"

"I know. But, he has changed now. He deeply regrets his actions and wants nothing but to be with you. Maybe you should give him a second chance. You'll see how different he is from the man he used to be." Veer explains.

"I really want you to forgive him. You both are perfect for each other. I can't see you being with anyone other than him." He adds.

"Veer you're talking nonsense."

"No, I'm not. Anirudh loves you and has gone through a transformation for you. Now it's time for you to change for him. Don't push him away when he comes so close. Just take him in your arms and accept him." Veer continues.