1 ♡

Bondita woke with a feeling of excitement and anticipation for the day ahead. She could feel the energy radiating from her body, knowing that today is going to be a great day. She decided to spend some time meditating and reflecting on the day that was ahead of her. She let go of all worries and concerns, focusing only on the present moment. From there she started her journey with a positive outlook and a desire to explore and enjoy what life had in store for her.

She is a girl who is thoughtful and kind. She cares about other people's feelings and always tries to help others whenever possible. She is also loyal and caring, and makes a great friend. She is also a hardworking and determined person who doesn't give up easily when facing challenges in life. Additionally, she is a creative and imaginative person with a lot of passion for the arts, and enjoys experiencing new things.

She was a little nervous about her first day at college, but she was also excited for what the day had in store. She got up early and had a light breakfast before heading out the door. Despite feeling anxious, Bondita's curiosity about her new environment and the people she would meet was much stronger than her worries. She entered the campus and headed towards the location of her first class, eager to start exploring this new environment.

She entered her first class, which was an introduction to her major. The professor welcomed the students and outlined the schedule for the semester. She was relieved to see that the environment was much more relaxed than she had expected and that her classmates seemed friendly and open. She took notes diligently while making sure to maintain eye contact with the professor. Her confidence grew as she got acclimated to the class, and she soon felt at ease.

She looked up from her notes and saw a guy enter the room with a cold face. He quietly sat down in a seat near the front of the room, and the professor scolded him for being late. She noticed that the room fell silent and other students began whispering to each other. The professor turned his attention back to the class and continued with the lecture.

She kept taking notes as the lecture continued, but she noticed that her attention was being drawn to the guy in the front row, who continued to sit there with a blank look on his face.

She heard whispers coming from some of the other students around her, who were murmuring things like "Stay away from that guy, he's bad news" and "Don't mess with him, he's a hotheaded troublemaker". She became curious and continued watching him, trying to figure out what type of person he was.

A few minutes later, the professor finished his lecture and excused the students for a 15-minute break. Bondita gathered her things and headed out of the room. She noticed that the guy in the front row also got up and walked out of the room, which caught her attention. She decided to follow him, curious to see what he would do during the break.

She followed the guy out of the room. He walked quietly and with purpose, not taking notice of her presence at all. He headed into a side hallway with several doors down it, and went into one of the rooms. She continued to follow him.

The guy went into the room and closed the door behind him. Bondita stood outside the door, trying to listen for any noise coming from inside. She heard a little bit of commotion, but couldn't make out any distinct words. She was getting more and more curious, and wanted to find out what was happening inside. She reached out to touch the door handle, but stopped herself. She realized that it was probably not a good idea to just barge in, and decided to wait outside instead.

She waited outside the door for a few more minutes, but the guy inside didn't reopen the door. She was starting to feel frustrated at not knowing what was going on inside. She decided to knock on the door and see if the guy would come out. She knocked softly at first, then a little bit louder, but the guy inside the room didn't answer. She was starting to get really impatient, and decided to knock even louder.

She knocked again, even more loudly this time, and this time the guy inside the room finally reacted. The door flung open and the guy appeared in the doorway, looking irritated. "What do you want?" he barked in a sharp and aggressive tone. Bondita was taken aback by his harsh response and stumbled over her words.

"Oh, um, nothing, I was just, I mean..." she stuttered.
"I was just curious, and..."
"Curious?" the guy cut in, "So you follow me around to satisfy your childish curiosity?"

Bondita didn't know what to say in response to his harsh and confrontational reply. She felt embarrassed and ashamed that she had been caught following him. The guy continued to glare at her, awaiting an explanation, and she felt even more uncomfortable under his harsh gaze. "I'm really sorry," she said, her voice trembling, "I was just curious, that’s all..."

The guy didn't seem convinced by her apology, and continued staring at her with a cold and icy look. After a few moments, he finally broke the silence and spoke. "Be curious somewhere else," he said harshly, "I've got enough problems to deal with. I don't need nosy people butting in and asking questions." Even though she felt embarrassed and ashamed at being caught following him, she felt enraged by his rudeness and disrespectful attitude.

She suppressed her anger at the guy's rude attitude. She decided to focus on being empathetic and show her concern for the guy, rather than being confrontational and aggressive. "If you don't mind me asking," she said softly, attempting to mask her anger with a tone of kindness and concern, "What kind of problems are you dealing with?"

The guy was taken aback by her response, as he hadn't expected her to show empathy and concern for his situation. He didn't respond immediately, but took a moment to think before speaking. "It's nothing that concerns you," he snapped, "It's not your business what I'm dealing with." Bondita felt like she had touched a nerve in the guy, and felt even more curious about him now. She wanted to know more about his situation that was causing him such anger and stress.

She remained calm and empathetic despite the guy's angry response, and decided to continue trying to show her concern and curiosity. "Listen," she said firmly but kindly, "I know that I've probably been a bit intrusive by following you around, and I apologize if my behavior has been inappropriate or offensive. But I was genuinely curious about what you're dealing with."

The guy stared at her for a moment, before finally speaking. His tone of voice became softer and less aggressive, perhaps a little surprised and caught off guard by her gentle yet firm manner. "Look, it's a personal matter," he said gruffly, "It's not something I want to share with just anyone."

Bondita felt like she was making some progress in building a connection with the guy, and decided to maintain a calm and thoughtful approach. "I completely understand," she said softly, "I'm just a little worried for you. I can see that you're going through a tough time, and I wanted to make sure you're okay. I don't need to know the details of your situation, I just want you to know that I care."

She didn't know why she said that.

"And I'm Bondita" She said excitedly.

The guy didn't respond immediately. Instead, he seemed to take in what she had said, and considered her words carefully. Finally he spoke. "I appreciate your concern," he said, almost hesitantly, "But I assure you that I'm handling my situation just fine. It's nothing to worry about, and it's definitely not your responsibility to fix it or make it better."

Rude She whispered  to herself.

"Did you said something?" Her eyes widden, she shook her head and run away.

The guy smiled looking at her disappearing figure. In that brief interaction with Bondita, he had felt a connection and openness that he hadn't felt in a long time. After a short while, his face hardened back into a stoic mask. He remained determined not to reveal his secret and to keep it hidden. He has to stay focused on his goals and not let anyone distract him from them.

-~-

Tadaaaa!

Like it?

Vote&Comments.