two 🌻

Bondita's Pov

I slowly walked backwards toward the door and then suddenly, my back pressed against the wall. I looked at him, he was towering over me. He grabbed my chin with his fingers.

I was petrified. He was now staring at me, so intently, so intensely, like a predator. His fingers tightened on my chin, causing me intense pain and making me wince.

"Brother stop!? What are you doing" I heard Alya. She was standing at the door looking at us shocked.

I gasped and backed away, he pulled me closer to him with his other hand firmly gripping my forearm. My breath caught in my throat as I stared into those deep, dark eyes.

"Brother leave her!''

But he ignored Alya's warning. He continued to look at me, his eyes filling me with fear. I tried to move away again, but he kept his hold on my arm, holding me in place.

With my voice trembling, I tried to resist. "Please let me go," I begged

"You think you're smart," He snickered, moving his face closer to mine. "Think I'm gonna let you go that easily?"

"Why are you doing this!?" I asked, and this all thing is making me confused. First, This guy and Second Alya calling him Brother!!?

"Stop playing innocent," he said, his grip on me tighter. I tried to break free and push past him, but he wasn't letting go.

"Bhai---"

"She's mine, understand? Mine to mess with." Without letting go of my chin, he grabbed my forearm with a tighter grip. He leaned against me, his face just inches from mine.

"Please," I squeaked out, my voice shaky with fear. His grip on my arm tightened, causing intense pain. "Let me go," I breathed.

"Bhai leave her! She is not what you are thinking! It was just a misunderstanding!" Alya Exclaimed

"Misunderstanding?" He asked mockingly. "You really think I buy this good girl act of hers?"

"Shut up and stay out of this." He glared at Alya while still holding me tight by the arm and the chin.

"No Bhai, Yesterday I misunderstood the whole situation! She was not a stranger but was sharing a room with me. There was no room available so Dad made her stay in my room as it was a room for two. Please Anirudh bhai.'' Alya explained. Now I can put one thing in two.

"She was sharing a room with you?" He asked in a low, dangerous voice, his eyes narrowing in suspicion.

"Yes, Bhai." Alya nervously replied with her eyes fixed on the ground.

"Hmm." Anirudh paused and then without warning, he finally let go of me.

"What is happening here!?"

We jumped and turned around to find Principal Mr Hazarika staring at us, his face expressionless and cold.

"Papa!" That guy and Alya said at the same time making me more confused.

"What is this nonsense? What's going on here?" Principal Mr Hazarika frowned in anger, looking at my face, he noted my red and teary eyes and my trembling body.

"Papa An-Anirudh Bhai was not listening to me, he was hurting Bondita"

"Anirudh, is that true?" Mr Hazarika turned his attention to Anirudh, who was now glaring at Alya.

Anirudh went silent, he looked away nervously. He glanced at me with his piercing eyes, as if trying to figure me out. Then, after a beat, he raised his head to look at Principal Mr Hazarika but didn't answer his question.

Mr Hazarika's gaze was laser-like as he held it on Anirudh. "I asked if this is true," he repeated, his voice sharp with indignation.

Anirudh stayed still for a moment, then sighed wearily. "Yes, Papa I admit I lost my temper." His voice was calm and even.

"You hurt her?" Mr Hazarika asked, his eyes shifting to me.

"I just...I got...um..." Anirudh muttered. He was now avoiding eye contact and seemed like a nervous wreck.

Then The principal slapped Anirudh, The shocking and sudden slap left everyone stunned for a moment. Then everyone reacted to it, Anirudh, myself, and Alya, all gasping in shock as Principal Mr. Hazarika's hand connected with his cheek.

"Pap-"

"Shut up! I don't know what mistake I made to raise you! Today I feel ashamed to call you my son. Now apologise to her"

Anirudh's already wide eyes were now staring at his dad in shock and disbelief. He was not expecting this from Mr Hazarika at all.

Anirudh stayed shocked for a few moments and then finally got the courage to answer, "Yes sir." There was a hint of resentment and anger in his voice.

"Do it!" Mr. Hazarika snapped. His eyes never left his son's face. Anirudh's jaw clenched, but he nodded and moved toward me.

Anirudh walked toward me and stared at me in the eyes for a long while. I looked away, refusing to meet his gaze. I felt uneasy and anxious. He took a few steps closer and finally, when he was right in front of me, he spoke.

"I'm sorry," He said in a low voice, his expression cold and devoid of any emotion. While saying that with zero emotion, I could still see that he was clearly holding back his anger. His jaw was clenched tight and his fists balled up.

"Now come with me." He said and Alya followed him. But Anirudh didn't, He looked at me and grabbed my cheeks and whispered,

"Be aware of Anirudh Hazarika because from now on, no one can save you, NO ONE"

☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾. ๋࣭ ⭑⚝.

Do vote & Comments.