5 ♡

Since that day, Bondita hasn't seen Anirudh because he has started to avoid her. He felt conflicted about forming a deeper connection with her because he feared that it would put her in danger. Even though he wanted to be close to her, he also wanted to protect her from the dark side of his life.

Meanwhile, Bondita felt that she was missing something ever since and hadn't been able to stop thinking about him. She would get flashbacks from that day and feel a weird sense of emptiness when he wasn't around. She was starting to feel like something was missing from her life, and she desperately desired to be close to him again. She didn't want to be without him anymore. Then she thought to give him a visit. She asked a few students about him and got to know his address.

-~-

She was on her way to his house. It was risky but she hoped she could somehow find him. She knocked on his door and waited for him, hoping that he would come and answer. But she began to feel anxious because what if he didn't want to see her?

Bondita felt a jolt of nerves as his father opened the door. She felt uncomfortable and anxious, feeling bad about approaching him like this. But she also felt hopeful that she would be able to talk to Anirudh and get rid of this growing emptiness she felt in her heart.

She began to panic as his fathers's face showed no warmth or welcome, and there didn't seem to be any intention of letting her inside. He glared sharply at her as he stood at the door. She felt her heart beating faster as she noticed him looking at her very intensely.

"Is Anirudh home?" She asked nervously.

"Yes he is, but I don't think that you need to see him!" His father said angrily. He had never been friendly but now his tone was even sharper and more hostile than ever before.

"Please, I just need to see him for a second." Bondita was now feeling really nervous and anxious. She also felt irritated and annoyed by his father's hostility and rudeness towards her.

"Just get out of here ! We don't want to see you around here!" Now Bondita was starting to feel angry and hurt by his words. She knew that she hadn't done anything wrong and didn't deserve to be treated this way. She tried to stay calm, but her temper was rising.

So, she did the unbelievable, she shouted his name,

''ANIRUDH ANIRUDH!''

She began to raise her voice, hoping that it would reach Anirudh. And her shout did work, as moments later she heard a familiar voice calling out to her. It was Anirudh.

He was running towards her, his eyes full of alarm. He immediately grabbed her arm and pulled her out of his father's grip.
"Are you okay? What's going on? Why are you here?" he asked, his voice full of concern and worry. But he was also visibly angry at his father for the way he had treated her.

"I just came to see you. I needed to talk to you." There was a long pause, neither of them able to look each other in the eye. That intense connection was still there, and they both felt it. Anirudh didn't know how else to respond, so he just stood and stared at her. It was hard to break the awkward silence.

''Who is this girl Anirudh!?'' His father's loud voice jolted them both out of their trance-like state. He was still frowning at her angrily, and his voice was sharp with anger.

"I said 'Who are you'?! I don't want you anywhere near my son! Do you hear me?"

"She wants to see me!" he exclaimed, "Let me talk to her for a moment!" But he quickly realized that he wasn't even able to finish his sentence before his father began to angrily cut him off.

"How dare you talk back to me like this! Just because I need you that doesn't mean I won't kick you out of the house?!" Anirudh's father was now angrier than ever, and his voice was becoming even louder. Anirudh felt trapped between both of them, feeling the pressure of his father's anger and his own desire to speak with Bondita.

"Bondita please go from here. I promise to tell you everything later now please go''

Tears were forming in Bondita's eyes as she heard these words and saw his pleading look. She felt the connection between them, the strong desire to be close, and the overwhelming urge to stay with him. But at the same time, she understood the situation she was in and was afraid that things would only get worse if she stayed. She felt utterly conflicted and unsure of what to do.

''Ok,''

She turned and began to walk away, feeling a heavy weight in her heart as she tried to fight her tears. Anirudh watched as she walked away, feeling utterly conflicted and torn. He wanted her to stay but he was also afraid that his father would become even more furious if she did.

She was halfway when she felt a hand covering her mouth from behind her, and a sharp, sudden shock ran through her. She tried to pull free, but she was being held in place forcibly. She let out a scream but it was muffled because the hand was covering her mouth. She looked back and her eyes widened in shock as she realized who was holding her.

"You!'' She lost consciousness.

☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾. ๋࣭ ⭑⚝.

New chapter!!

Exams are going on, so yeah a late update. But no worries my exams are going to end on 11 March.

Till then enjoy this chapter.

✧˖°.☾

Plabita