6 ♡

"You"

Her vision began to blur, and everything started to become hazy before she felt herself slipping away. She couldn't believe that this was happening. As her eyes closed and she lost consciousness, she was suddenly filled with dread and fear, a sense of hopelessness that she was facing something utterly unimaginable......

-~-

Bondita slowly opened her eyes. She found herself alone in a dark room, feeling weak and disoriented. She couldn't remember how she had got there. She felt cold and uncomfortable, and she felt a sharp pain in her head. She tried to adjust her eyes to the darkness and gain her bearings, but she couldn't process the surroundings. She felt scared and confused, not knowing what was going on and where she was...

She tried to look around the room, hoping that it would help her make sense of the situation. She could barely see anything, but it looked like it was a small, empty, darkened space. She tried to get up, but she felt dizzy and weak. She felt like she was trapped in this dark room and had no idea what was going on. She started to panic......

"Oh the little devil was awake" Bondita's heart leaped into her throat as she heard a familiar voice in the darkness of the room. She felt paralyzed with fear as she saw the man approach her slowly. She could only see his eyes grinning at her, and she felt a wave of fear wash through her as she realized that he was the one who had kidnapped her.

The man laughed cruelly, his eyes gleaming with satisfaction.
"I have my reasons for why I have to keep you here. You'll learn soon what that is, little girl." Bondita's heart began to race as she heard his words, feeling both scared and angry at the same time. She felt completely helpless, her body and mind under his control.

"Dad, open the door! Please, Dad. I promise I will listen to everything But just please let her go!" Bondita was shocked to hear Anirudh's voice coming from outside the door. She didn't know where he was or what he was doing, but his voice sounded desperate and worried. She felt a glimmer of hope that he was trying to save her, and she also felt a sudden burst in her emotions. Her heart began to beat faster, and she felt a strange sense of relief wash over her.

"You think I would let her go so easily?" Anirudh's father shouted angrily, "I know she means something significant to you, and you will do anything for her." Bondita could hear Anirudh's frantic and desperate pleading and her heart began to race even faster. She felt a surge of anger and frustration towards his father, seeing the injustice of the situation and how he was treating Anirudh...

"...I will not let her go, no matter what. The only way I would let her go is if you agree to kill that man." Anirudh's father said, his tone becoming even more adamant and dismissive. Her heart began to sink as she heard the word kill. And she knew that she would not be released this easily.

"Kill?" She asked horrified.

"Oh, the little devil doesn't know it yet. Should I tell her son?" He said smirking and looking at Anirudh who just entered the room as the door opened.

"No!" Anirudh shouted, his voice quivering with despair. He looked at his father with a pleading gaze, but even in that pleading there was a touch of desperation. His father looked at him with a ruthless look, his eyes filled with amusement and his face with a smirk of satisfaction. It was as if he enjoyed seeing Anirudh's pain and distress.

"Go to hell" Anirudh sighed, his voice barely audible. His face was set in a grim stare as if he was trying to contain his rage. His father smiled and turned around, walking out of the room and shutting the door behind him.

As soon as his father was out of the room, Anirudh rushed towards Bondita and embraced her tightly. He pulled her close to himself and held her tight against his chest. He held her there forcefully as he felt himself overcome with emotion and feelings of fear and desperation.

Anirudh's hold on Bondita was intense and powerful as if he didn't want to let her go. But she didn't reciprocate. She felt numb and unmoving, her mind unable to process any kind of reaction. She felt disconnected from everything and unable to even feel her body. She felt completely paralyzed.

Anirudh suddenly paused. He realized that there was no response from her. Her body was stiff and her face stoic. No resistance or reaction, it was as though she was completely frozen.

"I'm sorry Bondita. You are in this situation because of me" As Anirudh spoke, she could slowly feel some sensation coming back into her body. She felt herself coming back to reality and realized she was in his embrace. He was holding her tight against his chest, his voice filled with regret and guilt.

"Anirudh?'' She finally broke the silence and spoke, her voice sounding broken and weak. She felt a wave of exhaustion and fatigue wash over her like this whole thing had been a heavy burden.

"Where am I?" she mumbled as though coming out of a trance.

"You're at my house," Anirudh replied, his voice soft and caring. He continued holding her tightly, but his grip was not as tight as before. He was also stroking her hair gently, trying to comfort her.

Anirudh, why did your father keep me here? What have I done? What does he mean by 'you have to kill a man?"
Bondita asked in one go.

Anirudh started to seem more visibly concerned as he heard her questions. He seemed nervous as if he was unsure of how to answer her questions. He began to look away, his eyes fixed on a spot on the floor. It was as if he didn't want to meet her eyes while giving his answer.

He took a deep breath as if he was trying to gather himself before speaking. His eyes met hers slowly as if steeling himself for her questions. He looked at her intently, his eyes full of worry and concern.

''I'm the son of a powerful and influential criminal mastermind. I had been groomed since childhood to take over the family's criminal organization, and I secretly resented my dad for forcing me into this life. I desperately wanted to be free to live my own life on my own terms.''

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾. ๋࣭ ⭑⚝.

Tadaa!

The secret was finally revealed.

Like the chapter?

Do votes<3

Plabita