Raccoon Ten

He wasn't really sure what to do.

If I move he'll wake up and definitely freak out, but if I don't, he'll still wake up at some point and definitely freak out.

He was also freaking out a little, himself, because he'd had his camera on when Baron had shifted. Thankfully, he was inside his hoodie, so they only saw his left arm and a little of his back since he had his face tucked a bit, but still!

Scowling at the computer, King considered his options Eventually, however, he came to the understanding that there was really only one thing he could do that made sense.

Leaning forward slowly, he focused on Baron's response, and, more importantly, his thoughts. When he didn't hear or sense anything, his brows furrowed.

You're not changing back?

He slowly turned his seat, then began scooting towards his bed, extremely grateful that he'd chosen a high end gaming chair. It was super easy to move and with only a little bit of effort, he had made the journey.

Alright, you're definitely still asleep.

He had no idea how, but he wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Lifting up his free hand, he carefully unzipped the rest of his big hoodie, being as quiet as he could. Once that was done, he made sure to keep his eyes at the appropriate level, but had no other choice than to lower his left hand to Baron's backside in order to help with the man's weight.

Just getting him into bed. Nothing else is going on.

King kept telling himself that over and over again until the man was finally settled with his head against the pillow and a soft blanket over his body.

Relieved that their first ordeal was over and done with, he finally leaned back in his chair and actually looked at the guy now fast asleep in his bed.

Absolutely gorgeous.

Baron's picture on his driver's license had done him absolutely no justice. He still had some faint black marks beneath his eyes, but he didn't doubt that at least a little bit of that was from Prince.

In all honesty, it just made him look cuter.

Alright, so now I need to figure out a way to make him stay.

He paused abruptly, his face warming uncomfortably.

Stay until he's mentally okay, of course!

Licking his lips, King crossed one leg over the other and let himself get lost in thought. It was easy enough to keep Prince in his apartment, and even if Baron had control of Prince, it still wouldn't be too difficult, but now that he was back to being human and had hands that could easily unlock his front door...

Internally groaning, King looked up at the man still asleep in his bed.

Wait, he sleeps with his eyes open?

It took his brain a full ten seconds before it caught up with his thought. Then another ten seconds before he was internally panicking, making his poor otter dart around in a confused panic, too. Its little paws almost felt like they were stomping around on his brain as its worry surged, mixing with his own.

King now had so much going on inside his own head that he couldn't even think about Baron until he calmed Rexy down. Thankfully, it didn't take too long, but when he opened his eyes again after having needed to close them for a minute to focus, something felt a tiny bit off.

Why... is he just staring?

King could feel the waves of anxiety beginning to build in the back of his mind as the man slowly looked from one end of his room to the other.