Chapter 2: Full Of Surprises

Previously on Mend My Broken Heart:  "My name is Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia. What's your full name?" She asks "My name is Gray Fullbuster."
*************
"Now now settle down, Erza, levy, Lisanna you all go look at her apartment and her favorite places. If you don't find her there the guild will go and split up to find her. All 3 girls reply with "okay!"
***********************************************************************
Normal p.o.v -at fairy tail-

"Master when we looked last night we didn't see her. It's been 2 days since she left." Said all 3 girls in unison.
" I suppose that we need to..."

-guild doors burst open-

"Hi Minna!"  Said Lucy in a very excited tone. She looked over and saw Natsu and Lisanna kissing as usual; Since they were dating now. "Hi Lucy!" Screams everyone except natsu and lisanna, she walked over to her best friends levy, Mira, Wendy, Erza, Carla, and Cana. "Hi guys." She says with that signature smile that could or more likely would brighten up a room. "Hey lucy." Her friends say in unison. "Hey lu-chan where have you been you haven't been to the guild hall in 2 days. Is it because your upset?" Questioned Levy. Of course Lucy knew what she meant by that; the break up and cheating of Natsu. "I'm fine Levy actually I'm actually better than fine, I'm great! I thought that my heart would for sure be dead and that I'd be crying my eyes out. But then I met him..." she stopped talking noticing Mira with that match making look in her eyes, She dropped it. "Any ways. How are you fine? Also better question how are you gonna avoid your ex? Your in the same guild, team, city. It's kinda hard to avoid him. Don't cha think?" Lucy knew she was right except about one thing being on the same team. She had already planned to quit the team. "Actually your about to be wrong one one of those things." Levy gave a confused look which meant tell me how I out of all people could be freaking wrong I'm always right. "I already made a plan 1: quit his team Natsu bull crap team. 2: just sit on the opposite side of the guild as him. 3: he hasn't talked nor made contact with me since he started dating Lisanna so that's not a problem and it's not like he is gonna visit me so yeah. Problem solved!" Said Lucy "that is a very good plan, may not work but you could give it a try I mean you already planned it out, used facts, very good details. Give it a go." " That's the spirit levy!" "Thanks I tried very hard to think of one so might as well not let it go to waste. I'm gonna go up to him and tell him I'm gonna quit. Ill be back." Lucy walks up to natsu and taps him on the shoulder. "Natsu. I'm quitting, sorry but I think that it's better that way. It would be kinda awkward." Natsu didn't know whether she meant leave the team or the guild. He didn't want her to leave either. "Lucy what are you talking about?" Asked Natsu "Idiot isn't it obvious?" Thought Lucy "I mean, I'm quitting Team Natsu. I think it would be better. Lisanna can take my place. It would not be as awkward then since you guys are dating." She said with a smile. ( How can you smile at a time like this, your leaving! why Lucy) thought natsu.

Natsu's point of view:

Lucy just said she was leaving the team and I couldn't process what she said before she walked away out the guild. I was still sitting there with a dumb found look on my face. Did she really just leave? What if next she decides to leave the guild. I can't handle all this right now! All I know is I have Lucy on the brain even when i was talking, laughing , and kissing with lisanna. I could remember those oh so soft pink lips of hers, her silky smooth skin and the way it felt when I held her, the way she laughed and smiled... how it made me feel better. How all the time I just wanted to..... Natsu? Natsu? NATSU! Natsu snapped out of his thoughts that were going in a bad direction. He looked at lisanna with a 'what did you say?' Look.
"Natsu did you hear a word I said? What were you day dreaming about?"
He had to think of a lie.
I was thinking about my... spicy chicken wings that I haven't got yet. I'm just so hungry. Part of it was the truth, he was waiting for food. But the thoughts he was way away from food.

"Oh ok, Well I have to go home. It's getting late it's already 5: 56 in the after noon. Ill see you later.
After that she kissed him on the cheek and left. Natsu didn't trust himself to be left alone with him and his thoughts but he wanted to think about her so bad so he let his mind wonder
All I can think about is her. Our memories together from the day I saved her and brought her to fairy tail to the day we got together. How many times I wanted to kiss her but she left me hanging. And then.... the break up. Because of the cheating, lying, horrible things I did. I loved her so much but not enough to not kiss Lisanna and want her too at the same time I just couldn't help myself. I should just head home and think. When he starts walking home he finds himself at Lucy's apartment.
Why am I here? I was walking home. Maybe it's a sign.
So he goes though the window and sees something that shocked him. Lucy is with....
***********************************************************************
Edited: January 3, 2017