chapter 13: Bad feelings all around

Previously on MMBH:

Suddenly Gray said in a loving tone "Lydia, your back. Your finally back!" He runs to Lydia in long strides and picks her up by her waist and thighs and spins her around while holding her in his tight embrace.

Lucy watched in utter shock and confusion as to why her fiance picked her twin up like that and how they knew each other....
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Continuing.... Lucy P.o.v.

I stared at Lydia and Gray as she wrapped her legs and thighs around his waist whilst he held her close as if he never wanted to let her go, it sickened me and at the same time intrigued me as to why he held her like that.  I walked out of that particular section of the train and decided to ignore the nagging feeling in my stomach about them but more towards my sister's intentions. As I was almost to the front of the train, Gray came running behind me and asked "Where are you going?" in which I replied in fake sweet tone "Just going up front to see if those guys did any actual damage to the train. Don't worry about me, you can go back to talking to Lydia; I'm sure you both have lots to catch up on so I'll leave you two to it." and I continued walking away. Gray seemed displeased with my reply and he grabbed my hand, spin me around to look at him, and said "Are you jealous? Because you may sound sweet, but there is a certain glint in your eyes telling me something is wrong. Baby girl, just tell me if something is bothering you, was it because the way Lydia and I hugged each other because if that was the issue I can assure you it was just friendly. That was the way we used to hug as kids when she was excited to see me after a long time."
I just tore myself away from his hold and simply told him I'm fine and then left towards the outside of the train.

😇😈Authors pov😈😇

Young Lucy ventured outside the train in the middle of nowhere, little did she know the danger that awaited her. As lucy walked outside, checking the train's condition, she noticed something buried in the ground. As she further inspected it, she took quick notice as to what it was: sticks of dynamite with a black clock on the front that read 0:03. She let out a loud, high-pitched shriek and before she could even get 5 steps away the dynamite exploded. All she could do was cover her head and hope that her fiance and sister made it out of the train before it explodes in flames. She was taken aback, her vision blurred and turning black, her hearing sounded muffled until nothing was heard at all.....

Gray's pov.
Before the accident

1:23

I talked to Lydia about Lucy and how she seemed uncomfortable

1:02

She laughed it off and said lucy would be alright and realise how silly it was

0:53

I had a bad feeling and told her I should check on lucy outside

0:47

She grabbed my arm and said to stay with her and that lucy will be able to handle herself

0:40

I actually listened to her

0:20

Something felt wrong again

0:03

I heard lucy shriek and only took 2 strides

0:00

I heard and explosion and covered Lydia with my body to make sure she didn't get hurt

0:54 seconds after

We got up

1:26 after

We see the train in flames and escape through the above emergency hatch

2 minutes after

I see Lucy on the ground curled in a ball

2:14 after

I'm by her side trying to wake her up but she doesn't

2:18 after

I don't feel a pulse, not a trace of one, don't hear her breathing and I'm afraid of the truth that I may or may not have to face.

No one's pov.

Gray carried Lucy as far as his legs would take him as Lydia ran by his side, when Lydia got far away her time spell wore off and everyone was in a panic to get out.
Luckily everyone did make it out alive as they ran from the scene that was currently went up in a fiery ball of destruction.

Time skip

Gray and Lydia arrived at a shelter like building and ran in at full speed scaring the on lookers of the village in the process. When they entered the building, and finally got medical help, the healer and multiple helpers took Lucy away into one of the  back rooms. They sat there for what felt like days to them  when in reality, it was three hours until the healer told both Gray and Lydia that they could go see Lucy.

             Lydia pov.

I walked down the hallway to my sister's private medical room with Gray trailing behind me until the healer stopped us both and informed us of Lucy being temporarily deaf and that her hearing may return in about
three to four months. If it doesn't then it could be a sign that she will be permanently deaf. She was also on the brink of death when she got here so because of that, she may have difficulty functioning such as talking or having issues with breathing.

That makes my plans much easier since she can't hear nor notice me. When my "dear sister" is distracted, I can slip snake venom into her food and she will have night terrors, sweats, unreal illusions, and her worst fears till she can't take much more and will kill herself instead of me having to do it.

You see, I am her sister and  Zeref is our brother, but he and I know that with her being alive that neither of us will be able to rule the realms of Royalty, black magic, Zodiac, Hell's beasts, The gods, Dragons, and most importantly be in control to proceed with our plans of destroying anyone or thing in our way of taking over this impure and disgusting world and changing it.

I've always hated her anyways because she always told on me when we were young, was mother's favorite even though I was dad's, got everything she wanted and that mom owned including the realms and over all just a overly happy annoying little girl who deserves to die.

When Gray and I entered the room, Lucy was awake with her head turned to us. Gray went to comfort her while I watched in disgust. When my plan is finished I want Gray to myself, forget giving him to Juvia. He would be much better off with me anyways, plus he is hot and seems caring so as long as he doesn't get in my way with that then I Will enjoy keeping him as my slave/lover. I can't wait to put my plan into action.......

*************************
******************
PLEASE READ

I have a new account for writing on Tumblr where you can request any fanfiction/imagine you want and even ask to have your name in it. My username is
sierra-grace1227

Please go follow that account if you have Tumblr because I will probably do more writing on that one.

Cutie137 out, Dueces✌