Chapter 8: Surprise visits and proposals?

Chapter 8 Surprise visits and proposals; last time on mend my broken heart: YOU KNEW I LOVED GRAY WITH ALL MY HEART AND THEN YOU DECIDE TO REEL ME BACK IN BY KISSING ME AND REMINDING ME OF OUR PAST! I DON'T WANT MY PAST THAT WAS WITH YOU! I WANT MY FUTURE WITH GRAY!!!" .......

They spent the rest of the night kissing, cuddling, watching movies, and talking about their future and how they want it to go.
____________ ______________

*A year later*

Lucy's P.O.V

Gray and I just came back from visiting master at fairytail.*2 hours earlier* We ran into Natsu and Lissana there and Natsu tried to talk to me but I walked away from him. When our visit was done, we left to go get some food and we were on our way back now. Gray asked me on our way back if we could go on a date tonight at 8:00 and I said sure *Present time* I'm trying to find a dress for our date but I don't know what I want. But a certain red dress caught my eye. (one in the media which was actually my dress to a formal dance I had) I bought it after grabbing some black pumps to go with it. I went home and looked at the time IT WAS ALREADY 7:40! I hurriedly grabbed a towel and ran into the bathroom and came out in less than 10 minuets which means I have 5 to get dressed and 5 to get there with 2 minuets to spare. I put my dress on, zipped it up, put mascara and red lipstick on, put my heels on and put my hair into a bun with strands of hair coming down the sides of my face. I grabbed a coat and went out the front door grabbing my pocketbook along the way and locked the door. Gray got ready at Sting and Rouge's house so he left me the key. I got there 2 minuets early and it was 7:58 . Gray got here at 7:59. We went in and sat down and ate for a good 15 minuets. At that time Gray seemed nervous. "Gray what's wrong? Your shaking." "Umm its nothing. I'm fine. But I have a question." "Okay go ahead. What do you want to ask?" Gray then got down on one knee in front of her and said "Lucy Heartfilia, will you make me the luckiest man on earth right now and agree to marry me?"

 What do you want to ask?" Gray then got down on one knee in front of her and said "Lucy Heartfilia, will you make me the luckiest man on earth right now and agree to marry me?"

( picture up there except with Gray and Lucy's names on it) Lucy was in tears and glad that she wore water proof mascara. "Gray. I love you so much. Yes. Yes yes yes!!!" She got up from her seat and hugged him while he picked her up and swung her around while kissing her. Everyone in the resturaunt cheered for them.
Gray payed for the meal and they went home together. Lucy and Gray both went to separate bathrooms and got changed into normal clothes. Afterwards they got into bed and snuggled and talked about their wedding plans. Lucy wanted to bring fairytail since they were her first happy family. They agreed that it would be held at a beautiful church since their love is "holy and undenied" so they will invite fairytail and sabertooth. They will pick their own bridesmaids and groomsmen ( I think that's what it's called) Lucy: Levy, Erza, Wendy and Yukino. Gray: Sting, Rogue, Rufus, and Orga. Lucy said she would have either Lauxus or Master Mokorav walk her down the isle. She didn't know which one so she said she will think about it. She turned off all the lights, crawled into bed and layed on Gray's, for some odd reason shirtless, chest. She kissed his forehead, his nose, his cheek, and kissed all over his neck. They got into a heated makeout session. When they were done they finally went to sleep, snuggled into each other's arms.
___________________________
_______________

That's all for now. I'll try to update the wedding chapter soon.
Cutie137 out, Deuces!