Chapter 12: Incidents and Near Deaths

Previously on Mend My Broken heart:

Finally, they relaxed, lied down wrapped up in each other's arms, not worrying about the world around them or what is in store for tomorrow. All they notice is each other in that moment in time, as they fall asleep; escaping reality for the time being....

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Lucy's POV

I woke up in Gray's arms, laying on his chest as the morning sunlight shown throughout the infirmary windows.

I sat up and walked to the bathroom and did my business, brushed my hair and then brushed my teeth, I then heard a rustling noise coming from the infirmary.

I walked back in only to see Gray sitting up in a sweat then looked around the room as if it was an emergency. His eyes finally found me and he then looked relaxed, Gray decided to break the silence by asking me if I wanted to go on a mission but then tried to take it back because "I need rest" PSHHH. No I don't, I wanna go; and that's exactly what I told him.

*TIME SKIP*
We we're on our train halfway to our destination when the train had suddenly came to a stop, Gray and I shared a look of confusion in silence and nodded to each other knowing that the other wanted to go investigate.

Before either of us could get out of our seats the overhead emergency hatch bursted open and a man dressed in All black jumped through, no one could react before he pulled out a mp5 and another came in with a Python.

"EVERYONE GET ON THE GROUND AND PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD!" One yelled. Everyone except Gray and I got down, we both stood there looking at each other. " I SAID GET ON THE GROUND AND PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD!" the same man yelled once more while aiming his mp5 at Gray and I.

We both slowly got down and right as the man turned a little to look at everyone else, Gray made an Ice Hammer and hit the guy against the train wall.
The other one with the Python raised his weapon at Gray but I quickly released an aura of blue and gold light causing him to suddenly collapse.
I took my whip and tied them both up back to back while Gray calmed everyone down.
An old woman in a hood suddenly came up to us and said " You have passed my dear twin sister, both you and your lover. I see you have finally unlocked your new power, our mother would be proud to see you now Lucille."
as I stared at the woman in confusion time seemed to have come to a halt as a silver and purple wind surrounded the lady who now looked much younger with beautiful long blonde locks that fall just below her waist twisted into rather large beautiful curls, redish pink eyes, and gorgeous looks to die for.

" as I stared at the woman in confusion time seemed to have come to a halt as a silver and purple wind surrounded the lady who now looked much younger with beautiful long blonde locks that fall just below her waist twisted into rather large beauti...

(

just imagine she had larger sized breasts with more butt and thighs)

I stared in shock as to who she was when a flashback appeared before her eyes, "Lydia?!" I asked/yelled. "Yes Lucille, I'm Lydia your twin from when we were just little children.
I remember we used to play in the house with our spirits and sometimes mother would let us go visit aunt Marina, Aunt Grandenie, Uncle igneel, and all of the other dragons; and when we grew up a little we got to meet the wolf keys, black magic spirit keys and see our dearest big brother Zeref."

Suddenly Gray said in a loving tone "Lydia, your back. Your finally back!" He runs to Lydia in long strides and picks her up by her waist and thighs and spins her around while holding her in his tight embrace.

Lucy watched in utter shock and confusion as to why her fiance picked her twin up like that and how they knew each other....

_______           _______

          _________

Okay guys this book is gonna end soon because I feel like its dragging on and plus, my views have been getting lower and lower each chapter so I just don't have any motivation. There will be probably 10 or less chapters to finish off this book depending on if I wanna make some really long chapters or multiple short ones.  hope you enjoyed this cliffhanger and I've been on winter break so I'm gonna try to get as much done possible and have another chapter out to get this new year started.

Happy New year everyone
😊🎉🎊