Chapter 6: Fallen Fairies and Roaring Tigers!?

Hello sorry I just started writing this at 9:41 at night and I'm tired but I'm doing it for you guys so here we go! (Right now tonight I'm writing and going to publish this.)

Previously on mend my broken heart: that night was one no one could forget when she got her gold insignia on her side with the sabertooth insignia.
____________________________________________
___

No one POV.

Lucy was still on the lacrima video and everyone else was still crying tears of sadness while Lucy was crying tears of joy. Natsu??..... Well he was a mess blaming himself for her leaving. Honestly Lisanna did not care she was smirking the whole time while saying 'Adleast she is out of fairytail and I have my Natsu all to myself! That whole being best friends thing was to get close to Natsu again. Hahahhahaah I can't believe she fell for it. Am I a great actress or what?' (A/N: she can be a real bit*h sometimes in this story) so after she said her goodbyes Master had a question. '' Lucy will you ever return or visit?" Lucy replied "I will visit but not return but also I may not visit for a long while. But I promise I will someday." And so that day everyone moped in the fairytail guild while sabertooth was having the time of their lives celebrating the arrival of their new beloved guild mate Lucy Heartfilia.

Lucile's / Lucy's pov:

Well I guess that is the end of fairytail for me. I'm a tiger now and nothing can stop me from being with my real family. It's not like he will miss me or anything right?

Natsu's pov (finally):

'I MISS HER SO MUCH'
I'm such an idiot for breaking her heart. She will never forgive me now. She is probably saying " I'm never forgiving that a**hole ever again. He has Lisanna now." Why do I have to make such stupid decisions?!

FT guild: WE MISS YOU LUCY!!!

Back at sabertooth
LUCY POV:

ST guild: WELCOME TO THE GUILD LUCY!!!

everyone makes me feel at home!! I'm glad this is where I will stay from now on. And I still have my boyfriend. Btw where is he? *looks over and sees him fighting with sting* wow they are such idiots. But they are my idiots lol.

Me and Gray went to his apartment where he lives right now. " you can sleep in my bed I'll take the couch." Said Gray. "No its fine I'll take the couch." Said Lucy but then having another idea. Gray and Lucy said in unison "Or we can both sleep in your/ my bed! Hahahhahaah" So Lucy took a shower then Gray both got dressed and went to sleep. But what they didn't know was that.....
____________________
______
___
Cliff hanger! Hahahhahaah I love messing with you guys so much. Jk im gonna continue with the story just because I haven't updated. There was nothing they didn't know. Or adleast for now.
_____________________________

Soon enough they woke up early in the morning. Gray needed to pay rent so they went to sabertooth after breakfast and went to the job board. There was only jobs in the local area so that's where they went. It was a job that requires a celestial mage/ dragon slayer and a regular dragon slayer. So they thought hey adleast Lucy has half of if. The odd thing was that they requested Lucy Heartfilia. They went on the mission not knowing WHO happened to be there too....
_____________________________
URGENT MUST READ!!!

I'm not dead sorry I haven't updated its because I was busy with school and crap so yeah but that's not the important thing. So I'm going to give you guys a chance to work with me or 1 of my friends. All you have to do is go to the comments and tell me what you want in the next chapter. Simple right? I'll pick which one I want and I will private message the winner. You have a dead line of Friday. Reason why is so I can work with the winner on the weekend and not let it get in the way of school and cheerleading. Also I will never update on Monday because I have school and club meetings. And on the 8th of October I'm busy. So anyways try your hardest and maybe I will pick you and dedicate a chapter to you. That's all for now.
Cutie137 out, Deuces!