chapter 3: Why him?!

Previously on mend my broken heart: I should just head home and think. He starts walking home and finds himself in front of Lucy's apartment. Why am I here? I was walking home. Maybe it's a sign. He climbs up to the windo and sees something that totally shocked him.
___________________________________________________________________________

Lucy pov
before natsu came:

After my encounter with Natsu at the guild I walked home and took a shower I was sitting on my bed when... *knock knock* "who is it?" I said "It's Gray!" "Oh. Coming!" I walk downstairs and open the door. "Come on in gray." I told him. "So what brings you here to my house? Also how did you remember where I lived you have only been here like once?" I said out of curiosity. "Well I didn't so I asked around, long story short I found a blue haired girl named Levy; I think. She told me where you lived." He told me. " Yeah her name is Levy; so what did you need, want, or whatever." I said with a bit of an attitude "well nice to see you too Mrs Grinch." Says Gray while folding his arms over his chest and has his head turned and held up high like a 4 year old. "I'm sorry I'm just in a bad mood. I just quit team As..... never mind, I shouldn't say that. I meant I quit team Natsu." I said pouting cause I felt bad. "Oh sorry. My bad should I leave?" He quickly asked me"No no its fine! Come sit on the couch." I told him, Gray did as told and so he and I had a deep conversation about our past and hardships so we could get to know each other. So later I was walking up to my bedroom and told Gray to follow me so I could finish doing my hair while we were talking. After I finished brushing my hair I had sat next to Gray on the bed cause he patted the seat next to him and looked like he had something to say. So I did as directed and sat next to him. "Gray is there something wrong or more likely you have something to say?" I asked "Yes. I have something to say. I don't know why but I know I just met you and yet I already felt nervous around you. Like if you were to just touch me I would lose control. You made me have a feeling I never thought I would ever feel again." He got down on one knee "Lucy Heartfilia, I know that it might take time, and yes I'm willing to wait however long it takes for you to be ready even if that time doesn't come, But will you make me the happiest man on earth right now and allow me to court you. To take all that pain, suffering and heartache away, Allow me to make you feel happiness again and allow me to make you forget about your ex, Natsu Dragneel and how people you trusted betrayed you. I'm begging you Lucy. You have me on my knees, Please just at least think about it. Even if you don't say yes at least I will know you put some thought into it."  I was shocked at what he just said; How he got on his knee got what he wanted to say off his chest in the most romantic way possible. He just made me feel butterflies in my stomach, but that was exactly what I was afraid of: Letting another guy into my love life and having my heart broken again. I don't think my heart can take much more. How my stomach is doing summer salts shows how easily I could fall for someone but not just that but also have my heart broken once more.

No one's pov:
"Gray this is sweet and all and I also feel the same way but.... I'm afraid to have my heart broken again. I have to think for a while about it. But know that even if I do say no in the future I still want us to be best friends OK?" Lucy told him "Ok and I'm glad that you will give it some thought." He sat back on the bed and what he did next shocked her, they were just talking about what they thought would be romantic on a date. Gray was paying all attention at first but then his eyes fell to her pink full lips. He was staring so hard he didn't know he was biting his own lip intensely that it was gonna bleed. Lucy took quick notice to it but ignored it until Gray started leaning forwards and she was gonna ask what he was doing until he hugged her and she hugged him she thought that was all he wanted until he whispered something in her ear that sent chills down her spine in a good way he said " Lucy you don't know what you do to me do you? You sit there wearing tight and short clothes that show your curves and bite those pink full lips of yours and expect no one to be drawn to you. You don't know how hard it is to control myself from the urge to kiss you so badly with all the passion I have. I'm having to use all my will power and then some just to control myself. Let alone try not to rip your clothes off." He gave a husky low chuckle, Lucy couldn't and didn't believe the words that just came out her mouth. "Then..... Why not let a little of that wild side out and just kiss me." She didn't expect herself to talk in such a seductive tone when she said that. "Are you sure cause I don't wanna kiss you if your not ready. Even though you have probably had many other guys kiss you." "Actually Natsu never really kissed me but also I wasn't ready at that time. When I did he was happy but it was never long. The reason is because he never loved me and the reason the kisses we're so short was because he always had to do something with lisanna as 'friends'. So If I have my first true and loving kiss then I'm glad it's with you." Gray slowly leaned in the kissed her fully on the lips. Lucy let out a little moan as Gray laid her on top of him and continued to make out for multiple minuets. An infuriated Natsu was literally on fire out of rage. Natsu jumped down from her window and ran into the forest and just stayed there training till he couldn't move.

It was already the after noon about 6:00 before they even realised it. Lucy said he could stay the night so he stayed in her bed and before they fell asleep Gray asked "Does this mean we're a couple now or friends with benefits?" Lucy giggles "I guess a couple. Now not another word, you and me both need some rest for tomorrow. Don't make me have to silence you." "By doing wha-." Before he could finish Lucy already put her lips to his and had a hand full of his soft raven locks. After she pulled away from that gray was amazed at how well she could kiss and its only her second one with him. If this is the way she would silence him he would like to be silenced all day and night. That was his last thought before snaking his arm around Lucy's waist and pulling her close to him; and so they both fell into a dreamless asleep.
__________________________________________________________ _________

Edited: January 3, 2017